http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38263017

Cardiff boss Neil Warnock has criticised Newport County manager Graham Westley over his treatment of loan striker Rhys Healey.

Warnock is unhappy Healey was allowed to speak to the media about interest from County's FA Cup second round opponents Plymouth Argyle.

"I disagree totally with what's happened and I'm very, very annoyed with Graham at the moment if I'm honest," said Warnock.

Healey's loan expires in January.

The row will put a big question mark over the forward staying with the League Two side, with other clubs also interested in Healey, who has scored six goals in 18 appearances this season.

Warnock has confirmed Cardiff will now reconsider their position.

"To ask a young lad to face the media and talk about Plymouth, I think is totally out of order and I'll be speaking to Rhys on Sunday," he confirmed.

"Plymouth have spoken to me as have a number of clubs, but the club has not spoken to Rhys - that's been made up.

"He knew of the interest but he didn't speak to them. His agent has spoken to clubs, which is normal for a young player out on loan."

Though Warnock has no intention of selling Healey, he admits he could now move elsewhere on loan at the end of his Rodney Parade agreement.

"We have to weigh up the pros and cons of whether we want the lad playing at a team at that end of the table or another challenge," he said.

"That could be either in another division - because a number of League One clubs have asked - or whether we want him to go to the other end of the League Two table, like Carlisle where Keith Curle has asked me, or Plymouth.

"I expect him to play until January - if he gets selected, which might not happen this weekend. It'll be disappointing for him but that's up to their manager."

Warnock says the current situation has hurt relations between the two south Wales clubs.

"I've no idea if Rhys will move. Last time I spoke to Graham, if I thought it was beneficial to let him stay I would have let him stay," he said.

"But the current situation is not helping. I believe you should talk manager to manager about things, not through the papers.

"I have no intention of selling him. We've got three other young lads from the Under-23s Newport want a look at and by all means, I don't mind helping them out, but that's another matter."