+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bryson- your thoughts?

Bryson- your thoughts?

I thought he was playmaker.

Re: Bryson- your thoughts?

Not the player he once was, injuries and age are taking their toll. We were playing better football earlier in the season with Damour playing regularly. Tomlin would be a better option as well.

Blue in the Face

I rate him. One of the best Cardiff debuts I've seen. If he was capable of that level of performance a couple of months ago he can do it again this season.

What hasn't helped is we've looked quite chaotic in midfield with Gunnar out, which is a big testament to Aron. I think if Bryson got to play with Ralls and Gunnar like he did on his debut then we will see a different player.

I think he's a good championship player and a great addition to the squad, who would have many suitors in this league, we should be glad we have him , it's a very long demanding season.

Both him, Ralls and to a lesser extent Damour all look worse players without Gunnar behind them.

Good squad player. I think Damour is a better option.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    I rate him. One of the best Cardiff debuts I've seen. If he was capable of that level of performance a couple of months ago he can do it again this season.

What hasn't helped is we've looked quite chaotic in midfield with Gunnar out, which is a big testament to Aron. I think if Bryson got to play with Ralls and Gunnar like he did on his debut then we will see a different player.
    Sheff weds? I thought he was good that game too.