+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am starting to get a soft spot for Cardiff

I am starting to get a soft spot for Cardiff

I ever thought I would say these words, the fans on here have been notning but amazing to me, am I tne only non Cardiff fan that when they lose and you see warnock s face, you can feel the pain, he can’t hide his emotions, and the joy when he wins, it’s seems totally unfair that more likely Fulham or Cardiff will end up in the playoffs, should be a rule of a team gets 90 points they automatically get promoted, the last week of the enjoyable roller coaster, of could well be 5pm tomorrow Cardiff are promoted, they ways it’s been going, I can see it going to the last 10 mins next Sunday

Re: I am starting to get a soft spot for Cardiff

we have had the occasional decent poster from other teams

QPRlondon was a good poster

Pearcey is a top guy on here, supports Wales and i believe if rumours are correct is going to buy me a beer in New york In august

We have also had some Dross from down west and across the Bristol channel, i like to think if they are on here, at least they are not walking the streets shouting abuse to old people so its all good

Waynekerr and maxim are tidy chaps from down west

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    I ever thought I would say these words, the fans on here have been notning but amazing to me, am I tne only non Cardiff fan that when they lose and you see warnock s face, you can feel the pain, he can’t hide his emotions, and the joy when he wins, it’s seems totally unfair that more likely Fulham or Cardiff will end up in the playoffs, should be a rule of a team gets 90 points they automatically get promoted, the last week of the enjoyable roller coaster, of could well be 5pm tomorrow Cardiff are promoted, they ways it’s been going, I can see it going to the last 10 mins next Sunday
    If either Cardiff or Fulham are in the championship next season it will be a gross injustice. In fact, the entire top 7 of the Championship are better than the current bottom 7 of the Premier League (the bottom half of which is dire this year). I genuinely hope Fulham go up in the playoffs, not just because it means we've clinched 2nd place, but because Fulham have earned promotion too.

Of course if Fulham get promoted and we don't they will find you face down somewhere will a bullet in the back of your head,nothing personal of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BR1 Bluebird View Post
    If either Cardiff or Fulham are in the championship next season it will be a gross injustice. In fact, the entire top 7 of the Championship are better than the current bottom 7 of the Premier League (the bottom half of which is dire this year). I genuinely hope Fulham go up in the playoffs, not just because it means we've clinched 2nd place, but because Fulham have earned promotion too.
    I feel the the same, if we don’t go up automatically, then it would be a injustice if we are not playing each other next season, come on both of us

also if Fulham and Cardiff go up it means Villa stay another year in the championship!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    also if Fulham and Cardiff go up it means Villa stay another year in the championship!
    I can't stand villa

Go and spend some time on the other Cardiff message board. That will soon cure you of any latent fondness for Cardiff city.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Go and spend some time on the other Cardiff message board. That will soon cure you of any latent fondness for Cardiff city.
    Same applies to City supporters.

Its just ***** talking to himself isn't it?

very true 3 men 600 posters and 6 million posts

We've already got a soft spot in midfield, do we need another?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Waynekerr and maxim are tidy chaps from down west
    Agreed, what ever happened to bryndon though? Not seen here since he claimed they could field 2 premier league teams with there squad.

If we go up, I'd like a team like Bristol City to join us. A team that would be so shite that there would be one less relegation place to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    If we go up, I'd like a team like Bristol City to join us. A team that would be so shite that there would be one less relegation place to worry about.
    Thats what wolves are saying about us

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    we have had the occasional decent poster from other teams

QPRlondon was a good poster

Pearcey is a top guy on here, supports Wales and i believe if rumours are correct is going to buy me a beer in New york In august

We have also had some Dross from down west and across the Bristol channel, i like to think if they are on here, at least they are not walking the streets shouting abuse to old people so its all good
    Cheeky fecker. Happy to buy you a beer in NY. PM pre August and we can meet up inside the Wyndham.

We've had a few good posters off other clubs on here.. anyone remember Arnie from Bristol, 3-4 good Swansea fans, Pearcey from Reading, he's also a to guy in real life 😂

You and your fellow Fulham fan are firmly in the 'always welcome' bracket

There's more than one, but at a guess the old hooligan one, full of absolute mongols.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    There's more than one, but at a guess the old hooligan one, full of absolute mongols.
    Does 4 people count as full?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Does 4 people count as full?
    Well.... good point

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Cheeky fecker. Happy to buy you a beer in NY. PM pre August and we can meet up inside the Wyndham.
    Will do afterall i am your favourite CCMB moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I can't stand villa
    They think because they are villa, they have a right to go up

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    We've had a few good posters off other clubs on here.. anyone remember Arnie from Bristol, 3-4 good Swansea fans, Pearcey from Reading, he's also a to guy in real life ��

You and your fellow Fulham fan are firmly in the 'always welcome' bracket
    Thank you

Thank you
    Of course if we dont win tomorrow, that could all change