+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Phenomenal Tattoo According to Walesonline

Phenomenal Tattoo According to Walesonline

https://www-walesonline-co-uk.cdn.am...rugby-17144939

Why would anyone do this. A T shirt is bad enough.

Plus Farrell will probably lift the trophy Saturday.

Re: Phenomenal Tattoo According to Walesonline

What a sad act

I find it sad that England feature so prominently on it.

The sooner we get the 'as long as we beat the English' attitude out of our heads the sooner we can move on and target the bigger Southern Hemisphere teams.

Bet that looks awesome under his Man United top watching Super Sunday with his butties.

What a waste of time, effort and money. Still the tattooist has done well out of it.

Single, I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Chavtastic bruv. LMFAO!! Is that one of the worst tattoos I have ever seen, or what? Sad kent!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Each to their own, I hope he's happy with it.

Not for me personally, but we are all different.

I watched the semi final with a group of Englishmen. There was zero desire for them to see SA win because we were Wales i.e. the sentiment expressed in the artwork in the link was not at all reciprocated. I'm not saying it wouldn't have been come matchday if we'd made it, but wanting to see Wales lose at any other time was certainly not a "thing" for them. In fact the group was split between those that wanted to play Wales because we had so many injuries and were not used to finals; and those that thought SA would be an easier final because we know England pretty well and know how to beat them.

I then went to the Liverpool/Spurs match, home end [I'm going to forget that I watched us lose to the Jacks in between]. A bit different, but other than the odd shout of "hoof!" when Spurs cleared it or booing when they wasted time (which was a lot) or had the ball for a few seconds (which was not a lot) there was no focus on the opposition at all - the crowd was there to support its own team, they didn't much seem to care who they were playing. I'm not saying it was better than singing endless songs about the opposition or even some other rival that was not even playing (the lack of hostility was in some ways detracted from the atmosphere), but it was certainly a lot different to what I was used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Chavtastic bruv. LMFAO!! Is that one of the worst tattoos I have ever seen, or what? Sad kent!!
    I've seen worse, much worse!