+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Could we have.....

Could we have.....

An on going weather forecast regards getting to the ground today, I'm coming from Barry lower road. Dinas, leckworth and would like to know if any area is flooded.
    Reading the different forums I think there is other fans coming from different areas who would welcome up to date info by drivers who have used the roads this morning.

Banned

Re: Could we have.....

Quote Originally Posted by lennybluebird View Post
    An on going weather forecast regards getting to the ground today, I'm coming from Barry lower road. Dinas, leckworth and would like to know if any area is flooded.
    Reading the different forums I think there is other fans coming from different areas who would welcome up to date info by drivers who have used the roads this morning.
    A journey of epic proportions, makes a mockery of Mao's 10,000 mile march.

I am heading there from Trimsaran, it's a big City is Cardiff. I am sure that if there are floods there'll be diversions.

Re: Could we have.....

Quote Originally Posted by lennybluebird View Post
    Theres flood warnings for the whole of the vale of glamorgan now mate , I personally think if the weather picks up as predicted the game will be off