+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It's time to say it as it is

It's time to say it as it is

Cummings is a slime ball chancer and this tory government is corrupt and culpable as they are trying to prop him up

It stinks , the whole shower of them should be put in the stocks

Starting with Boris Johnson who has completely arsed up this country's response to the coronavirus

Re: It's time to say it as it is

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I am off to porthcawl today , bag of chips , might even head down the gower

We are all free !

This would be laughable if it we weren't suffering a pandemic and reliant on the population strictly observing key public health measures. It's pretty disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Cummings is a slime ball chancer and this tory government is corrupt and culpable as they are trying to prop him up

It stinks , the whole shower of them should be put in the stocks

Starting with Boris Johnson who has completely arsed up this country's response to the coronavirus
    Someone said recently that Johnson wanted to "become" prime minister but didn't want to "be" PM (or something along those lines).
    This really is becoming more apparent as his devil may care attitude continues.

This cannot be allowed to go on as it sets a dangerous precedent.

I think it's time for a call from Her Majesty.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Someone said recently that Johnson wanted to "become" prime minister but didn't want to "be" PM (or something along those lines).

Perhaps she could start by playing back parts of her April 5th speech

I also want to thank those of you who are staying at home, thereby helping to protect the vulnerable and sparing many families the pain already felt by those who have lost loved ones. Together we are tackling this disease, and I want to reassure you that if we remain united and resolute, then we will overcome it.

I hope in the years to come everyone will be able to take pride in how they responded to this challenge. And those who come after us will say the Britons of this generation were as strong as any. That the attributes of self-discipline, of quiet good-humoured resolve and of fellow-feeling still characterise this country. The pride in who we are is not a part of our past, it defines our present and our future.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    This would be laughable if it we weren't suffering a pandemic and reliant on the population strictly observing key public health measures. It's pretty disgusting.

The more that I see these interviews with Gove and others I ask myself why and how is Cummings still in place? In any other Government, of any colour and at any other time, an adviser who had brought some much hassle and damage to the Prime Minister and Government would have been long gone. There is absolutely no question about that. He is an adviser after all.

So, therefore the obvious conclusion is does Cummings know too much to be set adrift? Does he have a hold over those at the very top which makes him invulnerable? I know that under normal circumstances such suggestions would be laughable but these are clearly not normal circumstances and, with every interview, Ministers are showing themselves not just to be hypocritical but to not be in control of the situation. If not them then who is?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

As voters we didn't have a lot of choice really. Brexit Boris or Jeremy the beret

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    As voters we didn't have a lot of choice really. Brexit Boris or Jeremy the beret
    And patently we made the wrong choice