+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

Having previously been a frequent contributor to this board during the lockdown, our conspiracy-theorist-in-chief has been missing from CCMB for over a fortnight.

So what's happened to him? Has he been abducted by aliens? Kidnapped by the cabal? Had his brains fried by the 5G network? Been thrown in the clink after one too many plandemic protests? Retired to a cave in preparation for the forthcoming apocalypse?

I genuinely hope he hasn't succumbed to the dreaded virus and is fit and well, wherever he is.

Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

He got an ice pick that made his ears burn.

I have hidden him under my bed

Last seen heading to Barnard Castle for a picnic

I was wondering myself l, hope he’s ok.

Will never live down the plandemic though in fairness

Whatever your opinion of his stance on the virus and other political matters, Balderdash, as I still think of him, is one of the funniest posters on here - I reckon and hope he's probably just taking a bit of a break and will be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Whatever your opinion of his stance on the virus and other political matters, Balderdash, as I still think of him, is one of the funniest posters on here - I reckon and hope he's probably just taking a bit of a break and will be back soon.
    Yes, his stories about Sludge are indeed some of the best comedy on the forum.

Hopefully he is just taking a break, recharges the batteries and will be back soon

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Hopefully that's the case. He's always entertaining regardless of what you think about his crackpot theories.

I thought of him last night while I was watching an episode of Killing Eve from a couple of weeks back. The wonderful Villanelle is in Russia with her crazy family and they're talking about a global conspiracy involving lizard people.

"There's a man in England, David Icke. You know David Icke? Very smart man, knows a lot of things....."

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Hopefully that's the case. He's always entertaining regardless of what you think about his crackpot theories.

I thought of him last night while I was watching an episode of Killing Eve from a couple of weeks back. The wonderful Villanelle is in Russia with her crazy family and they're talking about a global conspiracy involving lizard people.

"There's a man in England, David Icke. You know David Icke? Very smart man, knows a lot of things....."

Villanelle...now there’s a woman who’d sort Sludge out, ruthless, emotionless. Saying that the new Welsh assassin in the series would be closer to home.

He’s playing naked Twister with residents at a local care home in an Organ Morgan utopia, free from fears of Covid19 and getting done for necrophilia.

If he’s happy, we all should be happy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    He’s playing naked Twister with residents at a local care home in an Organ Morgan utopia, free from fears of Covid19 and getting done for necrophilia.

If he’s happy, we all should be happy for him.
    Agreed

Who are we to judge

Banned

Always concerning when a top 10 poster goes missing.
    I hope alls well

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Villanelle...now there’s a woman who’d sort Sludge out, ruthless, emotionless. Saying that the new Welsh assassin in the series would be closer to home.
    I'm looking forward to the BBC Wales version Valley Nell - a beautiful but troubled Welsh Government Secret Services Hit Woman. "Killing Eve Myles"

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    I'm looking forward to the BBC Wales version Valley Nell - a beautiful but troubled Welsh Government Secret Services Hit Woman. "Killing Eve 5 Myles"
    Topical !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    I'm looking forward to the BBC Wales version Valley Nell - a beautiful but troubled Welsh Government Secret Services Hit Woman. "Killing Eve Myles"
    Part time and on furlough leave (Welsh Government employee ) Secret Services Hit Woman. "Killing Eve Myles

I've heard that handsome gabbsthenewt is up to some uh

Stuff

On twitter

🤣

Just checked. The last time he was seen on here was May 15, 5 weeks ago today. In his last post, he alluded to being busy. However, this prolonged absence has to be a worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Just checked. The last time he was seen on here was May 15, 5 weeks ago today. In his last post, he alluded to being busy. However, this prolonged absence has to be a worry.
    Hope he is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I hope he remains well also but there was a SpaceX launch and a virtual Bilderberg conference in the interim. He could have gatecrashed either!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Having previously been a frequent contributor to this board during the lockdown, our conspiracy-theorist-in-chief has been missing from CCMB for over a fortnight.

So what's happened to him? Has he been abducted by aliens? Kidnapped by the cabal? Had his brains fried by the 5G network? Been thrown in the clink after one too many plandemic protests? Retired to a cave in preparation for the forthcoming apocalypse?

I genuinely hope he hasn't succumbed to the dreaded virus and is fit and well, wherever he is.

Nasty nasty piece of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Nasty nasty piece of work.
    Anonymous coward.

Vaccinated chipped currently on an alien
    spacecraft heading for an unknown planet,

International

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Vaccinated chipped currently on an alien
    spacecraft heading for an unknown planet,
    If the planet is unknown how do we know they are heading for it?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If the planet is unknown how do we know they are heading for it?
    You could be kidnapped and are heading for an unknown building. Estimated guess.

Self-styled "stable genius" Donald Trump just got "cheated" out of the presidency by Sleepy Joe. Whom King Donald once told he shouldn't even say the word "smart" in his company. And now Fox News and some senior members of the Republican Party have turned on him. It's a conspiracy theorist's dream.

Maybe he's suffering from the left-wing hoax, Covid-19. I hope not.