Latest Government ( in England ) guidelines

baby steps to returning to life, just messaged my girls football team i coach, they are really happy

1.6 If I can socially distance, can I play sport with someone I don’t live with? What about tennis / croquet / cricket / Frisbee?
From Monday 1 June, you can exercise or play sport in groups of up to six people from other households, but should only do so where it is possible to maintain a 2 metre gap from those you do not live with.

People who play team sports can meet to train together and do things like conditioning or fitness sessions but they must be in separate groups of no more than six and must be 2 metres apart at all times. While groups could practice ball skills like passing and kicking, equipment sharing should be kept to a minimum and strong hand hygiene practices should be in place before and after. You can also play doubles tennis with people from outside of your household as long as you remain 2 metres apart as far as possible. Any equipment that is used should be cleaned frequently. Cleaning should be particularly thorough if it is to be used by someone else.

And if you are showing coronavirus symptoms, or if you or any of your household are self-isolating, you should stay at home - this is critical to staying safe and saving lives.

oh and before anyone asked for the source, i know you love them

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...an-and-cant-do