+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Interesting stats re: City vs Boro

Interesting stats re: City vs Boro

Our last 5 home wins against Middlesbrough have all been 1-0.

We've never lost by more than 3 goals against Boro. The 3 early goals they scored against us in that crucial game in 2011 was the the quickest they've ever gone into a 3 goal lead against us.

We've won 4 on the trot against Boro. We've only ever gone on to win more than that on the spin once before.

Boro have only won 6 out of 31 trips to Cardiff in all competitions. 3 have come in the last decade. From 2010-2016, they won 7 out of 10 fixtures against us, their best run over a 10 game spell in the history of the fixture.

Re: Interesting stats re: City vs Boro

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Our last 5 home wins against Middlesbrough have all been 1-0.

We've never lost by more than 3 goals against Boro. The 3 early goals they scored against us in that crucial game in 2011 was the the quickest they've ever gone into a 3 goal lead against us.

We've won 4 on the trot against Boro. We've only ever gone on to win more than that on the spin once before.

Boro have only won 6 out of 31 trips to Cardiff in all competitions. 3 have come in the last decade. From 2010-2016, they won 7 out of 10 fixtures against us, their best run over a 10 game spell in the history of the fixture.
    Thanks for that stat Eric.
    I was aware we had a decent record against them, and your stats reinforce that.
    I cant see many goals in the game and given our poor home form and Boro's good away record I think I would not be unhappy with a 0-0.
    Of course with Warnock in charge Boro will he seriously up for it.