+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Home Now

Home Now

Reading the board re. My illness and the good wishes from you all confirmed my belief that although we have our differences, disagreements and conflicts of interest, us lot on here are akin to a dysfunctional family. But a family that chips in if one of us is going through a rough time. Very humbling reading your messages, thank you all so much. I’ve got a bit of a pharmacy going on at home but each day the tablet count on the kitchen table is reducing, I do feel though that one good turn out in the smallest room would solve all the world’s problems. Thanks again.......Steve

Re: Home Now

Great news!

Keep taking the tablets.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Reading the board re. My illness and the good wishes from you all confirmed my belief that although we have our differences, disagreements and conflicts of interest, us lot on here are akin to a dysfunctional family. But a family that chips in if one of us is going through a rough time. Very humbling reading your messages, thank you all so much. I’ve got a bit of a pharmacy going on at home but each day the tablet count on the kitchen table is reducing, I do feel though that one good turn out in the smallest room would solve all the world’s problems. Thanks again.......Steve
    Do you have home visits from the district nurse ?

Tell her I am available and also I have got a lump I want her to have a look at

If she is a he then I am not available

Except Tuesdays

Cheers

Good news 👍

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Good news ��
    I concur

Glad to hear your home parker. funnily enough the night you broke the news about your appendicitis, we had a family friend who got taken in the day before and was full of infection which I thought wise not to tell you at that stage, then you said you had the same thing the next day. She was discharged a few days ago and is also on the mend. Rest up mate.

I thought this was a 'Just Got Back' thread. UHW doing away trips in the interests of patient wellbeing.......or maybe not at the moment. Glad you're home andon the mend-A bit of advice, try and steer clear of daytime TV-Your brain will turn to jelly!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I thought this was a 'Just Got Back' thread. UHW doing away trips in the interests of patient wellbeing.......or maybe not at the moment. Glad you're home andon the mend-A bit of advice, try and steer clear of daytime TV-Your brain will turn to jelly!
    Unless its Holly Willoughby then it goes into overdrive

Great news Steve, get well soon mate👍

Good to hear.

Good news!

I read your post as the ‘Home Now’ title reminded me of when we could go to games and would start our posts on the match with ‘Home Now’ or ‘Just Got Back’...... :-(

Anyway, more importantly, I’m glad that you are on the mend 👍👍👍

Good news - Glad to see you and Blue Matt back on your feet

This is why we flattened the curve

Well done the NHS

That`s great news SP , keep taking the pills mate.

Great news. Annoying the missus now I guess. Bet she was glad to see the back of you for a few days.😀

I’d missed the original thread.... glad you’re on the mend. Don’t know you from Adam, but enjoy your contributions on here so happy that they’ll continue 👍

Keep taking the pills ��

Good to hear mate, rest up