+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City to be rebranded

Re: Cardiff City to be rebranded

Reading back through this is crazy. The first few pages no-one believes the story and most people think its just a massive wind up. Then from about page 9 onwards the penny drops and people suddenly realise this shit is going to happen.

Its quite sobering reading this thread after today's events. Fck, we have just had the mother of all reprieves!

Thank god all this shit is now over.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommeh wrote on Mon, 07 May 2012 18:05
    Quite a few have said that is 100% true.
    Quote Originally Posted by lewj wrote on Mon, 07 May 2012 19:03
    I am worried. I am surprised more are not.
    Awkward..

Three years ago today the opening post of this thread revealed the start of one of the biggest events / moments (and not in a good way) in CCFC history. I wonder, outside of Cardiff fans, what's the first thing another teams supporter would say if you asked them what they thought when you said 'Cardiff City'

I guess hooligans and Welsh would be quite popular and maybe 1927 or John Toshack but I'd guess Red and Rebrand would be quite popular choices as well.

Probably the biggest exclusive of them all delivered by Blue Since 1908 in their one and only ever post. What a debut.

i cant believe its been that long

32 years since i 1st set foot in the ninian when a steward let me in the canton stand at half time for free, seen some bloody awful games, some roller coaster seasons some superb times but we were still happy as pigs in shit

cant believe i went through all that and then it took 3 years to push me away, 1st season in a long time that i wont be going to games, going to have a lovely family holiday instead

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Tue, 08 May 2012 10:07
    in return for turning us red ? yes i'd say no
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Tue, 08 May 2012 10:59
    some things are more important than playing in the premiership ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by pengedragon wrote on Tue, 08 May 2012 10:54
    Would it be enough to stop you supporting the club though? The name stayS the same and then they just so happened to be on TV, could you bring yourself to support against us, or not watch etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 14:14
    Would it be enough to stop you supporting the club though? The name stayS the same and then they just so happened to be on TV, could you bring yourself to support against us, or not watch etc?
    Anyone who wouldnt go due to goal music,change of colours etc is just a plastic fan anyway
    omg wot a doosh

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 14:14
    Anyone who wouldnt go due to goal music,change of colours etc is just a plastic fan anyway
    Some change their allegiance because results are going against them Bobby, can you believe that?

I'm extremely sceptical I must say. Until a reputable media outlet runs the story I think I will hold my judgement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Tue, 08 May 2012 11:02
    Me too, but this morning I've been told that large elements of this story are true (eg: the change of club colours) by someone who is not prone to spreading rumours and who I trust 100%.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Tue, 08 May 2012 10:45
    I'm hoping that wires have been crossed somewhere along the line and these changes fail to materialise. If they do, I don't know what my reaction would be. As far as I'm concerned, Cardiff City playing home games in a red kit is genuinely unthinkable.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE DON wrote on Tue, 08 May 2012 10:25
    I have taken the story with a pinch of salt so far - but would possibly seek a refund of my season ticket if it turned out to be true. I am aware that clubs such as ours are in existence courtesy of millionaire owners but pandering to their whims in this case would be a step too far for me - and every fan has the right to make their own decisions should this fanciful notion have any gravitas. And if there were a grain of truth in it the owners would have been very wise to gauge reaction prior to making such a decision. It's a possibility that is what we are going through right now.
    So how're Celtic getting on Booby?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 17 February 2016 15:31

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Thu, 18 February 2016 13:25
    Unbelievable Bobby.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Thu, 18 February 2016 13:26
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Thu, 18 February 2016 13:25
    Unbelievable Bobby.
    Just unbelievable.
    See what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Thu, 18 February 2016 15:37
    Unbelievable Bobby.
    Just unbelievable.
    Some change their allegiance because results are going against them Bobby, can you believe that?
    Have you been stung by a wasp

Unbelievable Bobby.
    Just unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Observer wrote on Thu, 18 February 2016 15:44
    Unbelievable Bobby.
    Just unbelievable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Observer wrote on Thu, 18 February 2016 15:44
    Unbelievable Bobby.
    Just unbelievable.
    No not yet but the little ****ers are everywhere.

REDBIRDS, REDBIRDS

Woah... what a post. For real... most important post of CCMB history