+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Velikonja

Re: Velikonja

Looks like they are going down. Do you think he may be a jinx?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 05 April 2015 13:29
    It's an odd system they've got there, it looks like the bottom 2 have to play each other five times to decide who goes down. It's a mini table, the bottom team have to start from 3 points behind and have to play away three times out of the five but as Lierse won away last night they've already overcome both of those handicaps and are now ahead by virtue of goal difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Sun, 05 April 2015 13:56
    Don't wind bk up, you know he'll be along soon. To be fair to Velikonja, Lierse needed snookers when he joined them so they did well to only finish two points adrift at the end of the regular season.
    More importantly where did you glean that information?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Mon, 06 April 2015 09:04
    Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Sun, 05 April 2015 13:56
    Don't wind bk up, you know he'll be along soon. To be fair to Velikonja, Lierse needed snookers when he joined them so they did well to only finish two points adrift at the end of the regular season.
    It's an odd system they've got there, it looks like the bottom 2 have to play each other five times to decide who goes down. It's a mini table, the bottom team have to start from 3 points behind and have to play away three times out of the five but as Lierse won away last night they've already overcome both of those handicaps and are now ahead by virtue of goal difference.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian...gation_Playoff

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Sun, 05 April 2015 10:57
    In before bk vijolcni

Got the first in a 2-0 away win tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Fri, 17 April 2015 21:28
    Didn't we used to have a guy who could do that? I wonder what happened to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Sat, 18 April 2015 09:06
    Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Fri, 17 April 2015 21:28
    Decent goal too.
    Good effort.

This is more like Velikonja we know in Slovenia.

Quote Originally Posted by bk vijolcni wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 12:58
    Has only taken him 3 years to hit a bit of form.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 13:51
    Good signing then.
    He's a Slo-vene.

Good signing then.
    Or couple of games in a row...? I've never seen anyone score while sitting on bench...

And again. A penalty to make it 1-1 tonight, now 2-1 up. Faris Haroun, the former Boro player, got the Cercle Brugge goal.

Quote Originally Posted by bk vijolcni wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 20:25
    Good signing then.
    Has only taken him 3 years to hit a bit of form.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aGxvrIfJ4s

Ha ha, Piksi wasnt sitting, was he...? B.T.W. He is one of the best players of former Yugoslavia...

Two goals to Spain in 1990 World cup in Italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frO2D6KpfDc

True Yugoslav goal. Croat Vujovic centered, Slovenian Katanec headed ball to Serb Stojkovic, who finished superbly... Happy (football) days...

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Sun, 26 April 2015 20:43
    And again. A penalty to make it 1-1 tonight, now 2-1 up. Faris Haroun, the former Boro player, got the Cercle Brugge goal.
    I got slightly misled by livescore here. Velikonja didn't take the penalty, it was saved anyway. The rebound didn't fall to him either, that was deflected in for an own goal anyway. Faris Haroun didn't score, he was booked. Everything else was 100% correct though.

Good signing then.
    Make that four, we signed him in 2011 and, apparently, he's still got a year left on his contract - incredible, although, on second thoughts it's not really when you consider our transfer dealings in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Mon, 27 April 2015 23:14
    I got slightly misled by livescore here. Velikonja didn't take the penalty, it was saved anyway. The rebound didn't fall to him either, that was deflected in for an own goal anyway. Faris Haroun didn't score, he was booked. Everything else was 100% correct though.
    I.e. there was a football match?

Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Tue, 28 April 2015 09:02
    Well yes, that's the crux of the matter surely? Livescore were informing people that a game was taking place in Belgium and I passed that information on to this board. The rest was just detail and of little consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Tue, 28 April 2015 10:16
    Well yes, that's the crux of the matter surely? Livescore were informing people that a game was taking place in Belgium and I passed that information on to this board. The rest was just detail and of little consequence.
    You're right, i realise now I was getting so bogged down in the detail I was missing the bigger picture.

Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Tue, 28 April 2015 10:39
    You're right, i realise now I was getting so bogged down in the detail I was missing the bigger picture.
    The fact Velikonja didnt play is also a mere detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 13:44
    TUT TUT.
    Livescore have already ruined my reputation as one of the world's leading authorities on the Belgian relegation play-offs, you're not helping either. He definitely played, came off after 85 minutes. I think the confusion with the first goal came partly from the fact that Velikonja was running in just behind the guy who scores the own goal so Mr Livescore may have thought he scored it.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 22:39
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 29 April 2015 13:44
    TUT TUT.
    The fact Velikonja didnt play is also a mere detail.

Scored today in a 4-2 win which puts Lierse two points clear in the 4 team play-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Sun, 10 May 2015 17:32
    Scored today in a 4-2 win which puts Lierse two points clear in the 4 team play-off.
    How are we expected to believe that?