+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO: TLG

Re: FAO: TLG

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.15 wrote on Mon, 23 December 2013 15:26
    TLG did one at the first sign of trouble, then spent a year and a half on here intimating that we were all royally shite fans. Now the media, supporters of other clubs, basically everyone are saying we are amazing fans. He was wrong and his choice was the choice of shit.
    How's this working out for you, Barry?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Fri, 13 February 2015 14:04
    TLG did one at the first sign of trouble, then spent a year and a half on here intimating that we were all royally shite fans. Now the media, supporters of other clubs, basically everyone are saying we are amazing fans. He was wrong and his choice was the choice of shit.
    You've been waiting for that, haven't you?

the lone gunman a very apt and pertinent name, for a guy who had the moral fibre and guts to stand by his beliefs and why tans vision for the club, was all that is wromg about football nowadays.

you dont sell your soul or identity for fifty pieces of silver, some things money just cant buy, and loyalty and passion for a football club is one of them. you can change your wife, your car, your house. but you cant change what is inside from day 1 .

my utmost respect fella.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Fri, 13 February 2015 14:04
    You said yourself that the whole episode made you realise you had previously devoted way too much time to CCFC than could be deemed healthy. I'm not buying this honourable, principled bullshit - you had a problem, you took the opportunity to fix it. How is this working out for you?

you look a right **** having a red red shirt in your avatar freitag all you need is a red nose and a pair of size 12 boots to match it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.15 wrote on Fri, 13 February 2015 17:02
    It was a great day, our fans got lots of plaudits after it and everything is working out Okies, thank you. Your choice, in my opinion, was still the choice of shit.
    I've got to be honest, though - if one of the major highlights of your season in the Premier League was being appluaded by a bunch of patronising Scousers after their side had just stuffed yours, then it doesn't sound the greatest of experiences, especially when you consider that they were applauding your support for a manager who sacked a few days later anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Mon, 16 February 2015 13:34
    It was a great day, our fans got lots of plaudits after it and everything is working out Okies, thank you. Your choice, in my opinion, was still the choice of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.15 wrote on Fri, 13 February 2015 17:02
    You said yourself that the whole episode made you realise you had previously devoted way too much time to CCFC than could be deemed healthy. I'm not buying this honourable, principled bullshit - you had a problem, you took the opportunity to fix it. How is this working out for you?
    Touchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Mon, 16 February 2015 13:47
    Touchy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Mon, 16 February 2015 13:52
    Touchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Mon, 16 February 2015 13:47
    Don't sack Mackay, Malky Mackay, I just don't think you understand.
    I did .

Didn't last long, did it? Mackay was sacked a few days later and there was barely a murmur from the stands. Never mind, though. At least Freitag was given a clap by the Scousers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Tue, 17 February 2015 08:16
    Didn't last long, did it? Mackay was sacked a few days later and there was barely a murmur from the stands. Never mind, though. At least Freitag was given a clap by the Scousers.
    He wont be the first to be given the clap by a Scouser!