+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Serious question

Re: Serious question

Moving back to Wales tomorrow, eventually, what a shitty few months

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Lynch Mob wrote on Wed, 22 April 2015 15:43
    Let's hope that you are over the worst, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Wed, 22 April 2015 16:01
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Lynch Mob wrote on Wed, 22 April 2015 15:43
    Let's hope that you are over the worst, my friend.
    Hopefully I saw her for the last time today when she came to the house to pick up the last of her stuff

Hope everything works out for you buddy,stay strong

Banned

bridge toll has gone up again mate

That's got to be tough. Keep looking forward KLM.

Good luck for you back in Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent wrote on Wed, 22 April 2015 16:18
    No problem, I'll have paid the toll 3 times this week by the time I cross with my stuff on friday

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Lynch Mob wrote on Wed, 22 April 2015 16:24
    No problem, I'll have paid the toll 3 times this week by the time I cross with my stuff on friday
    should have hired a van mun

Quote Originally Posted by nugent wrote on Wed, 22 April 2015 16:29
    I have. The van is the 3rd toll crossing! 1st was on monday to take some stuff but also to sort out storage and van hire, 2nd crossing is tomorrow in my car, 3rd is in the van!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Lynch Mob wrote on Wed, 22 April 2015 16:37
    I have. The van is the 3rd toll crossing! 1st was on monday to take some stuff but also to sort out storage and van hire, 2nd crossing is tomorrow in my car, 3rd is in the van!
    welcome home tho

Quote Originally Posted by nugent wrote on Wed, 22 April 2015 16:38
    welcome home tho
    cheers, it's certainly made my 10 year old niece, 8 year old nephew and 90 year old nan happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Lynch Mob wrote on Wed, 22 April 2015 16:40
    Quote Originally Posted by nugent wrote on Wed, 22 April 2015 16:38
    welcome home tho
    cheers, it's certainly made my 10 year old niece, 8 year old nephew and 90 year old nan happy
    Take care fella. What sort of work are you looking for? Post a message up on here, someone may be able to help.

If you want to cheer yourself - for God sake do not go down the city. It is a mass depression exercise most / every week , on the opposite side - maybe going to watch Slade in action may just cheers you up.

Warning though - sitting through 90 mins of Slade is very very challenging

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Wed, 22 April 2015 17:01
    If you want to cheer yourself - for God sake do not go down the city. It is a mass depression exercise most / every week , on the opposite side - maybe going to watch Slade in action may just cheers you up.
    It is a mass depression exercise most / every week, sitting through a day of dross is very very challenging!