+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you do not go on the march before the Derby match.......................

Re: If you do not go on the march before the Derby match.......................

Quote Originally Posted by langley wrote on Sat, 27 December 2014 11:28
    The march, staying outside, not attending games is not going to make a difference at all, the way I see it is if Tan stops you from watching Cardiff then he wins, he has taken it away from you, to me the answer is to keep supporting the team, wearing blue and just to totally ignore his prescience. Tan loves publicity, he wants to win, so by doing marches and stopping from going to games, in his eyes he wins, publicity for him and takes away your football .
    Bluebirdsssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC BlueBird wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 11:09
    The march, staying outside, not attending games is not going to make a difference at all, the way I see it is if Tan stops you from watching Cardiff then he wins, he has taken it away from you, to me the answer is to keep supporting the team, wearing blue and just to totally ignore his prescience. Tan loves publicity, he wants to win, so by doing marches and stopping from going to games, in his eyes he wins, publicity for him and takes away your football .
    Bottom line is each fan can do what they want regarding the protest or not, but i dont agree at all that doing a march will give publicity tan wants in fact the opposite as the media are picking up on the negative reasons for such protest, and as for still buying season tickets next season again i dont wish to buy in to the rebrand and give Tan my money and lets all be honest here, CCFC is not the club we recognise and dearly love so hence many thousands have this season and next season will not renew.... until we get our club back...
    ,,.:,..,..,,.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERTO MARONI wrote on Sat, 27 December 2014 18:00
    Personally i would much rather see a mass exodus at 19:27 as the cameras would clearly pick up on the disruption rather than a march that would go unnoticed to those it's aimed at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith wrote on Sat, 27 December 2014 17:58
    Mass exodus fail dismally. The one at Hull had less than 100 leave in front of MOTD cameras and had the opposite effect than intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot wrote on Sat, 27 December 2014 09:14
    Mass boycott is the only way, people need to stop talking & start doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds over....... wrote on Sat, 27 December 2014 09:08
    Exactly. Look how little coverage the Blackpool mass exodus generated when they played us live on Sky.
    If you support the principle people need to get behind this event which is backed by all the major Supporters groups and boards. This is the only event planned at the moment, so it's not a case of deciding to support this or some other type of activity, it's really supporting this or doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy wrote on Sat, 27 December 2014 14:11
    The only way we will get back to blue is if we return to the Premier and the club is sold. To do that the present team as poor as they are need to be supported. Otherwise I don't see much changing it's the only way we have any control over the situation. Any other action is just hot air that might make some people feel good for a very short time but make no difference whatsoever apart from making Tan even more difficult to deal with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo wrote on Sat, 27 December 2014 14:04
    This is just speculation of course. Nobody really knows how things will unravel.
    Quote Originally Posted by valley boy wrote on Sat, 27 December 2014 14:01
    No but I can make an educated guess and have been around long enough to know that you have to be tactical and nearly all protests gain nothing and that's the truth of it.
    Totally agree with you valley boy

Quote Originally Posted by purple haze2 wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 11:38
    The only way we will get back to blue is if we return to the Premier and the club is sold. To do that the present team as poor as they are need to be supported. Otherwise I don't see much changing it's the only way we have any control over the situation. Any other action is just hot air that might make some people feel good for a very short time but make no difference whatsoever apart from making Tan even more difficult to deal with.
    This is just speculation of course. Nobody really knows how things will unravel.
    No but I can make an educated guess and have been around long enough to know that you have to be tactical and nearly all protests gain nothing and that's the truth of it.
    I think this is a convenient position from which to do precisely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by purple haze2 wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 11:38
    What about the suffragettes?

Bottom line is each fan can do what they want regarding the protest or not, but i dont agree at all that doing a march will give publicity tan wants in fact the opposite as the media are picking up on the negative reasons for such protest, and as for still buying season tickets next season again i dont wish to buy in to the rebrand and give Tan my money and lets all be honest here, CCFC is not the club we recognise and dearly love so hence many thousands have this season and next season will not renew.... until we get our club back...
    IF the media asked Tan for his point of view, then he would give a very different response.

Quote Originally Posted by purple haze2 wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 12:00
    Bluebirdsssssssss
    Tan gives his point of view anyway quite regularly. I'm quite happy about that if the fans also have the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 12:04
    Quote Originally Posted by purple haze2 wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 12:00
    Bluebirdsssssssss
    That's a very good point Bluebird and you are probably right that any media will look at FAN'S reasons for the march and protest.
    Carry on and good luck