+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SO WHERE WAS CHRIST (YESHUA) IN OUR FESTIVITIES?

Re: SO WHERE WAS CHRIST (YESHUA) IN OUR FESTIVITIES?

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 23:29
    Thank you for a straightforward response.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 22:43
    You're welcome. But I don't expect or necessarily want people to believe the same things that I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 22:34
    I don't EXPECT them to either; but I would WANT them to, because the world would be a heck of a better place if everyone followed Jesus (or even the Jesus way if they cannot accept his divinity).
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 19:45
    Would it be safer to follow Jesus or no one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 19:31
    The Answer from Almighty God is found in John 3:18:-
    What an absolutely horrible nasty ****your god is. And he couldn't even find Adam and Eve when they hid from him in the garden. It's no wonder that the other gods who made ideal worlds laughed at Yahweh from their higher firmaments.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 23:35
    You're welcome. But I don't expect or necessarily want people to believe the same things that I do.
    I don't EXPECT them to either; but I would WANT them to, because the world would be a heck of a better place if everyone followed Jesus (or even the Jesus way if they cannot accept his divinity).
    Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God's uniquely existing Son.
    When you get back from that 'trip' - try checking your facts. And hopefully when you meet the True God, you'll be ready for that dialogue.

You seem to be avoiding the blasphemy discusson for some reason, Truthpaste. Do you still maintain that you were right? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 00:02
    Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God's uniquely existing Son.
    Your god must be a right petty c**t if he cares what people write on a message board.

I've checked the facts very closely and am aware of all the contradictions among the different authors of the Bible which show that the whole book cannot be true and which mirrors the folkloric legends of other religion. If your god did exist, I couldn't possibly worship someone who was so cruel and jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 08:41
    What an absolutely horrible nasty ****your god is. And he couldn't even find Adam and Eve when they hid from him in the garden. It's no wonder that the other gods who made ideal worlds laughed at Yahweh from their higher firmaments.
    On second thoughts, please don't wait until that happens....

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 17:34
    When you get back from that 'trip' - try checking your facts. And hopefully when you meet the True God, you'll be ready for that dialogue.
    That just shows what a disgusting creature you worship. You're quite happy to worship something who chooses to punish people in such a horrific way. He couldn't even find Adam and Eve when they hid from in the garden, the useless, jealous failure.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 17:40
    I've checked the facts very closely and am aware of all the contradictions among the different authors of the Bible which show that the whole book cannot be true and which mirrors the folkloric legends of other religion. If your god did exist, I couldn't possibly worship someone who was so cruel and jealous.
    May your Year AND your Eternity be happy

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 19:40
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 17:40
    If you think He's cruel wait until you enter eternity with your doomed god.
    I don't want to spend an eternity with a god who can't even win a game of hide and seek who has sent billions to an eternity of torture (by his own choice) while welcoming Myra Hindley with open arms. He is the most vile character who ever stained the pages of literary fiction.

Still avoiding the blasphemy subject, Truthpaste?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 19:50
    Still avoiding the blasphemy subject, Truthpaste?
    He's also avoiding the subject of the God of Genesis being a weak individual constantly losing the battle against the naive man and woman and the talking snake which he rather stupidly created.

All these warnings. It really sounds like Truthpaste is motivated more by fear of his god than love of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 20:01
    All these warnings. It really sounds like Truthpaste is motivated more by fear of his god than love of him.
    If I believed in truthpaste's god, I'd be afraid of him too. He sounds like a ****ing psychopath.