+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colchester money to Ty Hafan

Re: Colchester money to Ty Hafan

Quote Originally Posted by Youngster wrote on Wed, 31 December 2014 09:43
    I was going to give, but everything about it says I'm disqualified from doing so because I'm going to the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Wed, 31 December 2014 06:04
    Also Bob, you don't need to involved in this page to donate, feel free to here
    Just done it - best of luck with what is a great idea.

Great work everyone, up to £240 now! We've had retweets from CCST, #nobluenorenew and others. Just waiting on walesonline to acknowledge the story and run something. Had replies from Chris Wathan and Steve Tucker but they're not in the office.

Quote Originally Posted by Youngster wrote on Thu, 01 January 2015 12:44
    Great work everyone, up to £240 now! We've had retweets from CCST, #nobluenorenew and others. Just waiting on walesonline to acknowledge the story and run something. Had replies from Chris Wathan and Steve Tucker but they're not in the office.
    A link has been put up on **** as well

Great thanks!

I've spoken to Ian Hunt from BBC on twitter and he's confirmed they'll be covering this story on the night.

@Youngster1927 it's certainly something we'll be reflecting, Nick, yes. What do you think the attendance will actually be?

One last push on this - we've made £290, let's get over the £300 barrier!