+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CCST open letter to Tan

Re: CCST open letter to Tan

Would be a shame not to point out the irony of the Supporters Trust (who co-opted their mates on to the management board ...no consultation with the membership mind .... no need as the rules say they can do as they please) complaining about Tan not consulting the stakeholders/fans and doing what he wants because the rules allow him to do as he pleases.
    And claiming to represent fans when its barely 5% of all fans and only interested in securing special access for their members not City fans in general. No problem if you want to do that - just be honest about it - its a self interest agenda of a minority group. You may think I am wrong but 95% of fans arent in the Trust even with all the nonsense thats going on at the moment. If I am wrong then tell me why the Trust is failing to thrive? Lets face it if you cant get support in the current situation when will you?

Quote Originally Posted by sidhooper7 wrote on Thu, 01 January 2015 02:40
    Would be a shame not to point out the irony of the Supporters Trust (who co-opted their mates on to the management board ...no consultation with the membership mind .... no need as the rules say they can do as they please) complaining about Tan not consulting the stakeholders/fans and doing what he wants because the rules allow him to do as he pleases.
    A little later than I thought, but here he is posting what could well be a cut and paste job of the message he posts every time there's a thread about the Trust on here - I see you've sent 130 messages since September 2007, it feels like 90% of them were to slag the Trust off, did you once run for the Committee and fail to get elected?

Quote Originally Posted by sidhooper7 wrote on Thu, 01 January 2015 02:40