+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malaysian Insider Article

Re: Malaysian Insider Article

19,000 readers in a population of 30 million. I think that makes it equal to the Penarth Times. Not sure if Tan will be shaking on this.

Quote Originally Posted by thornhillblue wrote on Wed, 31 December 2014 21:04
    The comments are good
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda - lovechild of TB wrote on Mon, 29 December 2014 21:30
    Thanks - mine got quoted - it may not make a difference but we have to take the fight to his home country - it could make all the difference
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf2013 wrote on Mon, 29 December 2014 17:39
    Could you remove THAT vile red scarf from your drawer in work first please and cut it up into little pieces?
    Na - your alright 😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by sidhooper7 wrote on Thu, 01 January 2015 02:26
    19,000 readers in a population of 30 million. I think that makes it equal to the Penarth Times. Not sure if Tan will be shaking on this.
    But if the Penarth Times was getting this much attention from Malaysia (assuming that everyone on here, **** and quite a few on social media have clicked the link several times...like a Chasetown vote) then the Echo would look at the story and see if they could write something to attract that level of attention and from there it could get to the BBC or the Daily Mail...

Quote Originally Posted by sidhooper7 wrote on Thu, 01 January 2015 02:26
    It's reckoned to be in the top 100 websites in Malaysia. Wales Online doesn't get anywhere near that in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by joncandy wrote on Mon, 29 December 2014 14:18
    Upset with changes, Cardiff City fans say time for Vincent Tan to go - The Malaysian Insider: