+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fabio

Fabio

Whilst the right side of midfield may not be the best place for him, it was a lovely touch for him to come into the grandstand at full time to sign some autographs and have some pics taken with a few kids.

Re: Fabio

Did all 4 get autographs?

How many were in the Grandstand?
    Didn't see it shown on TV, and going by the announced 4194, it must have been pretty full, cos they weren't in the Ninian stand.

72 in the family stand
    150 away
    876 ninian
    Which leave 3094 in the grand

I was in the grandstand 4th tier and there were about 250 there

There was 450 colchester fans. I was in level 4 tonight and it was dead.....speaking of level 4, the old man's company have a few seats up there - if they wanted to take an additional person up there its an eyewatering £70. They wonder. Why level 4 is so quiet!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop wrote on Fri, 02 January 2015 22:33
    Whilst the right side of midfield may not be the best place for him, it was a lovely touch for him to come into the grandstand at full time to sign some autographs and have some pics taken with a few kids.
    I love him. Slade is a horrible bastard for leaving him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Bieber wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 00:34
    Hope he's appreciated elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Bread wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 00:47
    Possibly equal or second only to Whittingham (purely because of his freekicks) in terms of skill. I often wonder what drugs his detractors are on when they watch him For his size he does some funny things.
    I'd be gutted if we sell him!

Fabio is one of the higher earners at the Club.

Tan will insist we can in a.s.a.p.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 10:04
    Fabio is one of the higher earners at the Club.
    Should have read "cash in" a.s.a.p.

He was awful when he came here - and just when he was playing really well (so I thought), especially going forward, he is left out in the cold. Slade must find a way to get the best out of him - or is he somehow tainted by his association with Ole?

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Bread wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 00:47
    Possibly equal or second only to Whittingham (purely because of his freekicks) in terms of skill. I often wonder what drugs his detractors are on when they watch him For his size he does some funny things.
    Its not a matter of being a detractor. When you select a player to play full back is it unreasonable to expect him to be able to defend??? Thats his problem I suggest its you who needs medication. Were you not at Bolton.... or watford????

Is about getting the wage bill down to fund Slade's purchases.

Fabio as with Matt's have fabulous talent and can play some lovely touch football however in this league you need more, both their wages would get us 3 or 4 bread and butter players ,that may get us up into the play off's .

Slade stated in his post match interview " I inherited this team" He needs to get his type of players in , so some must go , and those who cost us more and don't deliver Are the ones to depart I guess .

Quote Originally Posted by ragbone wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 16:48
    Who is Slade seriously going to attract to the club that is a better option at left back?? And whilst Fabio may have had one or two poor games this season his replacement (Declan John) has had a poor game pretty much every game he has played. We are selling players that would maybe be able to perform in the Premier League which tells me we have thrown the towel in for this season at least.

Quote Originally Posted by CantonStandBaby wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 19:54
    Quote Originally Posted by ragbone wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 16:48
    Fabio as with Matt's have fabulous talent and can play some lovely touch football however in this league you need more, both their wages would get us 3 or 4 bread and butter players ,that may get us up into the play off's .
    I can see that he would want more physical and less skilful players in the championship and, heaven forbid, lower divisions, especially with the type of game he's playing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker wrote on Fri, 02 January 2015 22:35
    Did all 4 get autographs?
    How funny was that