+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Playoffs Thread

Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

AJ Green ruled out for Bengals tomorrow. A hard task for Cincinatti has just got even harder. Even if Teflon Don throws his usual pick 6 - Colts will still win.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel15 wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 21:34
    AJ Green ruled out for Bengals tomorrow. A hard task for Cincinatti has just got even harder. Even if Teflon Don throws his usual pick 6 - Colts will still win.
    #PrayForDalton

Quote Originally Posted by Gød Willing wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 21:35
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel15 wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 21:34
    F**k.
    My night just got a lot better!! Jeremy Hill still worries me. We're notoriously bad at stopping the run game.

Carolina D starting well, poor Arizona losing 2 QBS

Well that changed quickly!. Newton threw a pick to help them out.

What a terrible game this has been.

Richyrich

How the hell the Cards are winning, I don't know. Looked men against boys for large parts but 2 mistakes both heavily punished.

Can see the Panthers running away with this in the second half if they cut the mistakes out.

Its not even like the Cards D is playing well?

Such an odd game! Lindley is very, very poor! If they win this Bruce Arians is a demi god.

Nice couple of scrambles by Cam on 2 3rd downs

Beautifully designed and execucted screen for the TD there, although you have to think Arizona would be cruising this if they had even Stanton(not to mention Palmer) and a half decent punter.

Horrible decision to return that, could be game over

Rashad Johnson has missed two massive tackles that have resulted in touchdowns for Panthers. Now a huge turnover them too. This looks over

The PI calls are getting on my nerves in this league. There was no push or resistance in the hand, it was literally resting on his shoulder. Awful call.

Richyrich

Yep, all over. What is with that punter, never seen such a poor display.

GET LOGAN THOMAS IN.

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by Otis wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 23:50
    The PI calls are getting on my nerves in this league. There was no push or resistance in the hand, it was literally resting on his shoulder. Awful call.
    Was a terrible call but would not of made much of a diff in the scheme of things I think mate. Cards are awful.

I don't actually think they called it for that, despite what the commentators said, he slightly tugs the recievers jersey before the incident in your post, however either way, neither were really PI, Cardinals getting all the calls going against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 23:53
    Was a terrible call but would not of made much of a diff in the scheme of things I think mate. Cards are awful.
    Yeah I know overall, but still they'd only be down 9 and it's only a TD and field goal in it!! The PI calls have bugged me (and pretty much everyone) all Year.

Quote Originally Posted by CityViking wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 23:54
    I don't actually think they called it for that, despite what the commentators said, he slightly tugs the recievers jersey before the incident in your post, however either way, neither were really PI, Cardinals getting all the calls going against them.
    Just frustrating in general.

Richyrich

They have been ultra picky this year and it is a PITA but can't see the cards getting in the red zone again in this one though.

Richyrich

Panthers shoot themselves in the foot again. Would be hilarious if the cards win this one.

39 Plays - 70 odd yards of offence. Game Over. Luke Kuechly too good. Called it way before the game.

Very much doubt the hawks or fudge packers are worried about playing Carolina after this.

The result isn't majorly surprising - but the score line certainly is...

Ravens 30-15 Steelers (8 minutes left)