+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 1927 on US TV

1927 on US TV

City get a mention on Fox's coverage of the FA Cup.

"Cardiff City the only non English club to win the FA cup in 1927, Swansea City city hoping to emulate Cardiff City today".

Everyone knows.

Re: 1927 on US TV

Errr....
    Swansea won't emulate us today, will they?

They have to get through a few more rounds before they even get a sniff of Wembley.

Just imagine if the jacks actually won it this year. After the season we're having it wouldn't surprise me....our proud old 87 year bragging rights gone forever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 20:04
    Just imagine if the jacks actually won it this year. After the season we're having it wouldn't surprise me....our proud old 87 year bragging rights gone forever!!
    But we can win it again.

But we will all ways be the first.

We'll always be the first Welsh club to win it. At a time when it was as big as winning the league title rather than a poor relation.