+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blue Cardiff City Shirt for sale....

Blue Cardiff City Shirt for sale....

Shameless plug I know, so I hope nobody minds much, Cardiff City Rugby League are putting their shirts on sale in time for the first game on Wed 11th Feb v South Wales Scorpions at the Arms Park.

I am hoping we can get a good few numbers turning up in Blue CCFC shirts to support us or even our new kit which will be delivered in time for the match. I may even get the beers in!

https://kit.genesissports.co.uk/shop/cardiff-city-rugby-leag ue/rugby-league/

Re: Blue Cardiff City Shirt for sale....

Wow. Misleading title and everything. Disgraceful.

But the dragon badge again??

Quote Originally Posted by Pontprennau Bluebird wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 15:33
    But the dragon badge again??
    And it's only got one arm?

Yep! we thought we wanted to keep that link with the side from the 80s, especially as some of their ex players are supporting us now with the development of the club, but give it a modern reboot and it is something distinctly Cardiff with the coat of arms not too dissimilar. First time I've actually seem something decent from a graphic designer coming up with a tidy new design for a badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Gweriniaeth Y Rhath wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 15:28
    Shameless plug I know, so I hope nobody minds much, Cardiff City Rugby League are putting their shirts on sale in time for the first game on Wed 11th Feb v South Wales Scorpions at the Arms Park.
    I hope you're proud of yourself for misleading everyone...

£36 for a club just starting? That's a bit steep, even if it does look quality.

A right dog's dinner it is too.

The badge has 3 'loyalty' stripes!

Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 16:16
    The badge has 3 'loyalty' stripes!

One one for Feedback's Mrs....