+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HRH Prince Andrew

Re: HRH Prince Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 23:01
    She better not go driving through any tunnels.
    Two humourous posts from TJ in 24 hours. Must be some kind of record!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 23:01
    She better not go driving through any tunnels.
    Didn't realise your were a Daily Mail reader.

good enough for rolf its good enough for the royal ponces

randy andy and the koo key

Good enough for Lord Porchesters bastard son, google it peeps

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 10:05
    Good enough for Lord Porchesters bastard son, google it peeps
    I'd never heard that one.

They were able to control the press , still are to a degree but they are fecked with social media.

I think he is guilty, he is part of this so-called important people paedo ring. He is the reason Jill Dando was knocked off and Princess Diana knew about it and she was going to reveal it, and she was knocked off. That MI5 employee that was found locked up in a suitcase knew about it so he was knocked off. I think all hell is going to break loose once this comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 14:10
    I think he is guilty, he is part of this so-called important people paedo ring. He is the reason Jill Dando was knocked off and Princess Diana knew about it and she was going to reveal it, and she was knocked off. That MI5 employee that was found locked up in a suitcase knew about it so he was knocked off. I think all hell is going to break loose once this comes out.
    Where is your evidence for these allegations?

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 14:11
    No allegations, just my mind wandering on a bored monday. And do you think any evidence would exist if it was real? Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 14:12
    No allegations, just my mind wandering on a bored monday. And do you think any evidence would exist if it was real? Hell no!
    If it's real, there must be evidence. If there is no evidence, then speculation is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 01:09
    Targeting a Royal and a Prime Minister .. there are bound to be some conspiracy theories popping up over this. Who would want to do a thing like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 00:54
    What do you mean?
    PS It maybe just a coincidence but .. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 14:18
    Targeting a Royal and a Prime Minister .. there are bound to be some conspiracy theories popping up over this. Who would want to do a thing like that?
    What do you mean?
    Epstein only got 13 months for a crime that carried a sentence of 20 years. Friends in high places or scared punters? Also his phone book is available online and shows he was in contact with Clinton, Blair, Mandelson and a host of other big political names. Taking into account the use of cameras in every room (for evidence?) it starts looking like the work of an intel agency
    What's the coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 14:16
    If it's real, there must be evidence. If there is no evidence, then speculation is pointless.
    I never said there was any point in my post. I only wrote it in jest, I dont really think it happened, its just one of those things my mind put together. Sometimes things just fit together for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 14:19
    What do you mean?
    Epstein only got 13 months for a crime that carried a sentence of 20 years. Friends in high places or scared punters? Also his phone book is available online and shows he was in contact with Clinton, Blair, Mandelson and a host of other big political names. Taking into account the use of cameras in every room (for evidence?) it starts looking like the work of an intel agency
    Highlighted for you.

Blog Entries

Wow, I can only imagine the amount of grief I would have got for saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 14:19
    What do you mean?
    He's a jew - they're bastards who control loads of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 14:21
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 14:16
    Cool down bro. Do you work for the Royal Family or something?
    Perhaps these things are true but, if they are, they must have been discovered through evidence. I was just wondering what that evidence is. I wasn't disputing any of the allegations.

in his defence, he is a properly brave bloke.

In the Falklands when OUR Welsh lads had been blown up on the Galahad he flew his helicopter dangerously close to the burning ship to use the rotors as a way of fanning the flames and smoke away from the escaping Welsh Guards.

Nobody could say what would explode next, and one thing about war is that the ammunition tends to be live, and anything could have gone up and taken him out of the sky.

At the time even Vietnam chopper vets were calling it "heroic bordering on plain crazy"

So for me, unless someone brings out conclusive evidence he has done something wrong, i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 14:23
    It is interesting who the go-betweens were for the above women. Cliff Richard met Jill Dando on numerous occasions just before her death, and Prince Charles used Jimmy Savile to liaise with Diana after their breakup. Were they on fishing expeditions, since they had the trust of the dearly departed?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 15:06
    It is interesting who the go-betweens were for the above women. Cliff Richard met Jill Dando on numerous occasions just before her death, and Prince Charles used Jimmy Savile to liaise with Diana after their breakup. Were they on fishing expeditions, since they had the trust of the dearly departed?
    Yeah I know what you are saying, I have been following these stories for the last 2 years, that wasn't really my point, my point was that people are quite happy to say stuff on here when it suits them even if it is "in jest" but on a different day of the week they would slag someone off or call them a loon for even suggesting such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 16:03
    Yeah I know what you are saying, I have been following these stories for the last 2 years, that wasn't really my point, my point was that people are quite happy to say stuff on here when it suits them even if it is "in jest" but on a different day of the week they would slag someone off or call them a loon for even suggesting such a thing.
    You say things like that alot more often, thats why you get called a loon by some on here. Although if I am honest I see you calling yourself a loon alot more than I see people calling you a loon. I think that may have something to do with it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 16:10
    What I said is completely ridiculous Mrs R. A figment of my imagination no more.
    So that theory of yours randomly came from nowhere did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 16:13
    What I said is completely ridiculous Mrs R. A figment of my imagination no more.
    You say things like that alot more often, thats why you get called a loon by some on here. Although if I am honest I see you calling yourself a loon alot more than I see people calling you a loon. I think that may have something to do with it.
    I think Barry Dragon has got his finger on the pulse, and he is now using plausible deniability as a defence

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 16:44
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 16:13
    So that theory of yours randomly came from nowhere did it?
    You reckon?