+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FA Cup "Boycott"

Re: FA Cup "Boycott"

Quote Originally Posted by ★★★★★★★★ wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 13:52
    The problem with drawing a big team is even if season ticket holders boycott the ground will fill anyway. Getting a big team at home would be a great chance to do a big protest in the ground though.
    Quote Originally Posted by pencoedjack wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 13:20
    I would normally attend the FA cup 3rd round as its one of the best days in football, but I've finally had enough of Tan this last 18 months and thought this would be the first chance to boycott. I won't be renewing my season ticket next year unless we have a blue home kit either.
    Quote Originally Posted by ★★★★★★★★ wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 12:19
    Some could see that as I boycotted a game against Colchester on a cold Friday night for a game that was on tele.
    OK I am not surprised you don't care what I think ... but you happily went to games in the PL (& your promotion season) when you were playing in red ? Nobody made you go and spend a few hundred a month I presume ?

I've happily gone to games for the last 20 years and the last 3 regardless of the rebrand what's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Loya Jirga wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 10:25
    In the event that Cardiff draw one of the "big" boys at home (including Swansea here) , and in the event that the game is televised by BBC - what will you do?
    Failed talks about a return to blue may help.