+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is this chance for another boycott

Is this chance for another boycott

Reading at home? A good threat of another empty ground at the meeting

Re: Is this chance for another boycott

Definitely. And the fans representatives need to be making such noises at the meeting on Thursday.

Never been so happy to get a "poor" tie

Quote Originally Posted by ★★★★★★★★ wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 19:43
    Reading at home? A good threat of another empty ground at the meeting

Fans leaders get on this !

Surely the Fulham game is the next choice???

A Blue Against Redding campaign beckons.....

Quote Originally Posted by EdinburghBlue wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 19:56
    That's too soon. We need to build momentum in the press about an upcoming boycott and cause as much embarrassment to Tan as possible, especially in his own country. And as it is the FA cup the BBC cameras will be there to film the empty seats. For these reasons the Reading match is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by EdinburghBlue wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 19:56
    Everyone's paid for the tickets for that the club won't give a ****, they only care about cash

Lucky it's not a big club or any "boycott" would be out of the question

Exactly that's why I'm happy for an average draw. Even if all city fans boycotted a big club local plastics would Hoover them up

Quote Originally Posted by ★★★★★★★★ wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:15
    Exactly that's why I'm happy for an average draw. Even if all city fans boycotted a big club local plastics would Hoover them up
    If a boycott was organised you do realise that those that would know about any boycott would probably amount to 10% of the fan base ie those that don't read City MB' s would be blissfully unaware

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:19
    If a boycott was organised you do realise that those that would be ware that there was a boycott would probably amount to 10% of the fan base ie those that don't read City MB' s would be blissfully unaware
    Whilst only about 10% probably read messageboards regularly, I think the 10% speak to the vast majority of fans. No-one would be blissfully unaware.

If a boycott was organised you do realise that those that would know about any boycott would probably amount to 10% of the fan base ie those that don't read City MB' s would be blissfully unaware
    What's your point caller?

Quote Originally Posted by ★★★★★★★★ wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:27

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:26
    If a boycott was organised you do realise that those that would be ware that there was a boycott would probably amount to 10% of the fan base ie those that don't read City MB' s would be blissfully unaware
    Whilst only about 10% probably read messageboards regularly, I think the 10% speak to the vast majority of fans. No-one would be blissfully unaware.
    Get chatting

Needs to be in the echo and bbc r Wales for publicity for all those undecided or unaware

It's a chance to strong arm then in the meeting. No progress, everyone present will call for a boycott. They've stuck all the fans groups in a room together and will have polarised opinion.

I will not go, unless there are dramatic changes appertaining to the club!!

don't expect any help from bbc egg or the useless echo.One lot are run by the Tafia and the others English owned so what do they care.

Twitter etc mean we don't need the media, big threats at the meeting and it'll carry on with their season ticket renewals

I reckon a lot more than 10% of fans read message boards. Maybe only a relatively small amount may contribute, but this board alone has nearly 12,000 registered users, and you don't have to be registered just to read it.

I would reckon that more like 90% of regular fans would read messsage boards. They are were all the news comes from nowadays.

The reason for a "boycott" against Colchester didn't really translate to a wider audience, it's something that won't really be effective unless it keeps going and we have 4,000 in the later rounds or against a bigger team. With time to prepare should something else happen? Lawnmover suggested moving en masse to the Canton with banners while someone else suggested doing a poznan instead of watching the game, even if it's Youngsters charity donation then that show how much money the club missed out on, something for the newspapers.

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 21:46
    The reason for a "boycott" against Colchester didn't really translate to a wider audience, it's something that won't really be effective unless it keeps going and we have 4,000 in the later rounds or against a bigger team. With time to prepare should something else happen? Lawnmover suggested moving en masse to the Canton with banners while someone else suggested doing a poznan instead of watching the game, even if it's Youngsters charity donation then that show how much money the club missed out on, something for the newspapers.
    Got a mention here too - http://www.football365.com/f365-says/9632486/16-Conclusions- From-FA-Cup-Weekend