+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Broadchurch tonight.

Broadchurch tonight.

I haven't seen anything of the first series, so do a carry on watching tonight, or start with the new series then watch the second series?

Everyone seemed to rave about the first series, or do I give it a miss all together?

Re: Broadchurch tonight.

Last series had an ending but this series is bound to hark back to it. ITV player?

Quote Originally Posted by salopiancity wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:57
    Last series had an ending but this series is bound to hark back to it. ITV player?
    That's what I was thinking, I don't know anything about the last series, so I think I might watch that first, then catch up with this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Banc Blue wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:58
    That's what I was thinking, I don't know anything about the last series, so I think I might watch that first, then catch up with this series.
    The wife and I watched the first series over the last 2 evenings so we were ready to start Series 2 tonight. Exceptionally high quality drama, you really need to start at the beginning.

I think you should make an effort to watch the first series. A lot of tonights episode was related to the previous series. Whilst you might be able to pick it up, I'm not sure some of it would be obvious if you haven't seen the first one.

Same characters and the plot seems to be following on from where it concluded the first season, so I'd recommend watching it first.

I thought last night's new series episode one was rathered contrived and boring.

Loved the first series though.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 12:54
    I thought last night's new series episode one was rathered contrived and boring.
    Yes I agree. Not sure I'm going to stick with this for eight weeks.

Would love to give Eve Myles an Alabama hot pocket

Thanks for your replies, I think a binge of the first series is best. By the we've watched that we'll binge on the 2nd series.

Anyone know why season 1 isn't on itv player? I don't think I've ever watched anything on itv or itv player so it's a new world to me. Finding it difficult that anything good can be on this channel....

Quote Originally Posted by goats wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 20:53
    Anyone know why season 1 isn't on itv player? I don't think I've ever watched anything on itv or itv player so it's a new world to me. Finding it difficult that anything good can be on this channel....
    Have you got sky? We downloaded the first series last week.