+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fao Mike Morris and The Lone Gunman

Fao Mike Morris and The Lone Gunman

There will be thousands of us City fans who have not been selected by "random" for this meeting. Surely somebody needs to take minutes or record the meeting to be released on you tube.

The city have ahown development games on you tube so dont see why they cant show the meeting live so the rest of us know who said what.

Do one of you know if this is going to be the case?

Re: Fao Mike Morris and The Lone Gunman

Live on youtube! Behave yourself

I think it would be a good idea for the club to record it. Then individuals who caused shit before can not re-write the events to suit themselves.

Some people on the internet post information when there has been no meetings and no communication with the club, so there's no way a room with 40+ people will all walk away and not say anything after there has been an organised event.

I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to prowl around the homes of the attendees at a time of my choosing, snooping around unchecked, going through drawers and keeping any belongings that take my fancy whilst soiling clothes and bed linen with numerous bodily fluids.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 23:24
    I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to prowl around the homes of the attendees at a time of my choosing, snooping around unchecked, going through drawers and keeping any belongings that take my fancy whilst soiling clothes and bed linen with numerous bodily fluids.
    'Let's look at the evidence. A season ticket from season 2011/2012. A pub menu from The Butchers Arms, Rhiwbina, a copy of Arachnophobia on DVD. Who lives in a house like this?'

Quote Originally Posted by Culver Blue wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 15:40
    Like a Cardiff City fan 'Through The Keyhole'. You could be Lloyd Grossman.
    'a rare collection of antique combs'

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 15:48
    'Let's look at the evidence. A season ticket from season 2011/2012. A pub menu from The Butchers Arms, Rhiwbina, a copy of Arachnophobia on DVD. Who lives in a house like this?'
    'A set of Carmen Hair Curlers'

Isn't there an app which would allow someone to stream it from a mobile?

Quote Originally Posted by cilfynyddblue wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 23:15
    There will be thousands of us City fans who have not been selected by "random" for this meeting. Surely somebody needs to take minutes or record the meeting to be released on you tube.
    I believe the trusts policy is only to have meetings where they can take notes and publish a report of the meeting to their members, so you can expect to see a report from the trust pretty soon after.

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf2013 wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 15:56
    Isn't there an app which would allow someone to stream it from a mobile?
    Couldn't we resurrect the Skype Gang? I felt really priveliged to be invited into the clan for those calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 15:48
    my first laugh out loud today

like appointments gone by... moody and malkys for example, security will be present and no recording devices will be allowed or you will find your self liable

but seeing as around 50 are expected at said appointment i dont see why a few cant select mobiles to start sound recording if nothing else