+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Don Corleone

FAO Don Corleone

Give someone who is going to the meeting on Thursday a copy of your letter so they can give it to Dalman who hopefully will pass it onto Tan.

Re: FAO Don Corleone

Quote Originally Posted by nobby wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 04:13
    Give someone who is going to the meeting on Thursday a copy of your letter so they can give it to Dalman who hopefully will pass it onto Tan.
    Agree with that.

Trust members have had an email asking members to get in touch by 5pm today with any issues they want raising. May be some of us can ask the trust to raise this.
    Has anyone got a link to the article about it that was on Wales Online? It would be useful to refer the trust to that

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 08:33
    Trust members have had an email asking members to get in touch by 5pm today with any issues they want raising. May be some of us can ask the trust to raise this.
    How on earth does the lack of an acknowledgment for that letter tie in with "We care about our fans and their views are important to us."?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 08:56
    Has anyone got a link to the article about it that was on Wales Online? It would be useful to refer the trust to that
    Thanks TOBW. I've emailed the trust asking them to ask about this.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 09:39
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 08:56
    I think Don Corleone should be invited, so he can get an answer to his letter! Since62 and TOBW too

Thanks guys, I start another dose of chemotherapy tomorrow and tend not to be too good for a few days after so wouldn't be able to make it even if I did have an invite but happy for anyone going to take a copy of my letter (still no acknowledgement from the club)

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 15:19
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 15:18
    Thanks guys, I start another dose of chemotherapy tomorrow and tend not to be too good for a few days after so wouldn't be able to make it even if I did have an invite but happy for anyone going to take a copy of my letter (still no acknowledgement from the club)
    Glad someone will take the letter for you to.