+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Unsung heroes

Unsung heroes

There is one group of people who have been on the wrong end of a lot of stick because of the change to red. The loyal and local staff at the Club. I know in recent months guys like Nic Heslop, Wayne Nash, Barrie McCauliffe have stuck their heads above the parapet and told it as it is to Tan's man Ken Choo. They deserve a lot of credit. Thanks

I also thought the club handled the meeting well tonight.

Re: Unsung heroes

Really....?

Correct and well said.
    And I happen to know that from day 1 no one in the club apart from Mr Tan thought it was a good idea AND no one in the club wanted it. Financially they had no choice. Even I can see that.

certain employees you mentioned could have done more at the outset and I Was told this by a former employee of Cardiff City.

The fans deserve the credit of this reversal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Bay Bhoy wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 20:56
    certain employees you mentioned could have done more at the outset and I Was told this by a former employee of Cardiff City.
    No pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Bay Bhoy wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 20:56
    Of course they do. But now is time to be united. These guys can take their share of the credit,

They are hardly heroes though are they.....

they are paid employees...doing what they are told like you say.