+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It appears BigGwyn was right along.

It appears BigGwyn was right along.

Re: It appears BigGwyn was right along.

Whether Gwyneth did or didn't threaten fans at the muni. He certainly threatened and belittled fans on here.

Complete moron that is being made to eat humble pie.

Big Gwyn:

"I did say tell him we'll make a bargain, if he guarantees that now and sets it up, we as fans will buy 20,000 season tickets, and f**k me did that call a few bluffs :lol: .

We were all spouting off how big the crowds would be, how much it meant to us, how many would come back etc. but when asked to prove that with hard numbers it caused panic :lol: .

It was said as tongue in cheek, but with an undercurrent of, yeh been here before, I remember Sam Hammam being told by many of us when he came that if he could get us into the first division as it was then, we'd have 20,000 every week and truth is we were barely getting 15.000."

http://www.bluebirdsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5286

What a tool.

"I said then,If I thought he shafted us,I'd join them and be first over the fence to demonstrate, well I don't think he believed he was shafting us, the man is to stubborn for that.

But he has actually listened to his advisers finally and been told it's now or never, he was shafting us and the club was imploding, the time was right and the time has come to sort it out."

Can Youngsters next "not going to the game" fund be used to send Gwyn 1,000 "bigger, bigger mug" t-shirts?

The man has posted on the rebrand as much as JamesWales and in every post he's been saying it doesn't matter, we shouldn't be talking about it etc. and even last night he was asking for the club attach even more stipulations onto the return to blue yet he wants to claim he was right all along? I agree with those saying we should draw a line and not bring up who said what but Gwyn is one of few special cases, anyone that put themselves into the media and now is trying to re-write history should be reminded of what they actually said.

Tried his best to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. First class clown

We appear to be on the brink of what we have all wanted for two and a half years and he still gives the impression that his primary objective is to justify his behavior since the rebrand was announced - the words "keep digging" spring to mind.

I am well aware that I have a bit of a snide streak in me and I do enjoy laughing at people who are being stupid and are too stupid to realise it. It's not a nice character trait so I'm trying to cut it out. I'm sure Gwyn has the best of intentions when attending these meetings, and it doesn't look like his "contribution" has done any harm as Dalman has dismissed his suggestion (as I understand it) of making the debrand conditional on 20,000+ season tickets.

The right (if boring) thing to do here would be to move on, rather than ridicule him. Far more important things happened last night.

However, I really would hope that he does not get involved in things like this again in the future. Unless I'm mistaken he is not a representative of any body of supporters, he just gets invited to these things because he was invited to the one before. Perhaps it's time for him to go back to being a normal fan - something I've no doubt he is excellent at.

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 09:54
    Can Youngsters next "not going to the game" fund be used to send Gwyn 1,000 "bigger, bigger mug" t-shirts?
    The counter side of it is that I don't think anyone pays a blind bit of notice to what he's actually saying anymore, he just seems to be more an object of ridicule.

Gwyn has finally fought off all competition, in the face of a large and exceptionally strong field, and is now conclusively, the biggest **** in all of South Wales.

He will compete for the all Wales title at the nationals later this year and I for one won't bet against him.

I may be giving too much credit to Tan here. But I actually think last nights meeting shows that spineless pricks like Gwyn are more to blame for the red than Tan was. Remember that Tan went back on the first rebrand because of opposition. Scum like Davies then started their campaign for red and sent Tan letters etc.

Maybe the campaign by Gwyn and his henchmen was so successful that Tan actually believed he spoke for the majority. Tan backtracking shows a side to him that I didn't think existed. I honestly think if it wasn't for that fat kent Davies and his henchmen we'd have stayed blue the entire time

Quote Originally Posted by Blue! wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 10:18
    Gwyn has finally fought off all competition, in the face of a large and exceptionally strong field, and is now conclusively, the biggest **** in all of South Wales.
    Very well put.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinNugentsHead wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 10:27
    I may be giving too much credit to Tan here. But I actually think last nights meeting shows that spineless pricks like Gwyn are more to blame for the red than Tan was. Remember that Tan went back on the first rebrand because of opposition. Scum like Davies then started their campaign for red and sent Tan letters etc.
    He did play a massive part in tan going ahead with the re-brand. Tan did cancel the rebrand, but was convinced (somehow) that people might accept it. People like Gwyn played a big part in shutting up the protests.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinNugentsHead wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 10:27
    ^^^^ this

Some of the reactions are a bit OTT here.

We could say that if all of us asked for a refund at the beginning then we never would have gone red.

As I said about caRl, Gwyn has a neck made out of an alloy of copper and zinc.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 11:29
    As I said about caRl, Gwyn has a neck made out of an alloy of copper and zinc.
    Don't reflect on your own past glories. Write us a new parable.

What a clown he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic(?) Nick wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 10:13
    I am well aware that I have a bit of a snide streak in me and I do enjoy laughing at people who are being stupid and are too stupid to realise it. It's not a nice character trait so I'm trying to cut it out. I'm sure Gwyn has the best of intentions when attending these meetings, and it doesn't look like his "contribution" has done any harm as Dalman has dismissed his suggestion (as I understand it) of making the debrand conditional on 20,000+ season tickets.
    Whoever keeps inviting him to these gatherings needs to stop. They aren't doing him any favours. For his own good he shouldn't be included in any future club meetings.