+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It appears BigGwyn was right along.

Re: It appears BigGwyn was right along.

Just ignore him

The man calls himself Big Gwyn. Despite being obviously massive in frame he still insists on being known as Big Gwyn. It appeals to his ego. Big in stature, big in personality and as far as Cardiff City is concerned, a big bloke worth knowing, someone who has his finger on the pulse.

He is a small man in a big frame, he just hasnt worked it out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 11:29
    As I said about caRl, Gwyn has a neck made out of an alloy of copper and zinc.

Is there no way we could be back in Blue and remove that utter bellend Davies from the club. Send him to the Swans (sorry about that jacks)

Complete fool. I was there at the muni that night and he is being 'economical' with the truth to say the least...

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 10:39
    I may be giving too much credit to Tan here. But I actually think last nights meeting shows that spineless pricks like Gwyn are more to blame for the red than Tan was. Remember that Tan went back on the first rebrand because of opposition. Scum like Davies then started their campaign for red and sent Tan letters etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinNugentsHead wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 10:27
    Maybe the campaign by Gwyn and his henchmen was so successful that Tan actually believed he spoke for the majority. Tan backtracking shows a side to him that I didn't think existed. I honestly think if it wasn't for that fat kent Davies and his henchmen we'd have stayed blue the entire time
    I'm not about to forget what that fat mess and his pals did. Everything else is in the past afaic

There were a lot of pro red
    eluctant red posters on here over the past two and a half years who angered me and others with either their endorsement of, or apathy toward the rebrand.
    This is water under the bridge and it's time to move on. However I have to make one exception - Gwyn Davies, a fan who took a leading role in promoting this debacle and likely misleading the powers that be at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 11:38
    As I said about caRl, Gwyn has a neck made out of an alloy of copper and zinc.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 11:29
    Don't reflect on your own past glories. Write us a new parable.
    Well its Friday night, so a few stiff drinks to loosen up the brain cells, and who knows.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Grange_27 wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 13:40
    Is there no way we could be back in Blue and remove that utter bellend Davies from the club. Send him to the Swans (sorry about that jacks)
    3 to 5 year ban possible I hear.....

We could always put him in the Cyril the Swan suit. He's the right shape.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 19:49
    We could always put him in the Cyril the Swan suit. He's the right shape.
    You would have our eternal gratitude

So what is he saying?

The best way to get Blue back was to encourage people to write letters to tan asking for us to play in red? And threaten anyone who said they didn't want us to play in red?

He's persistent I'll give him that.

Who the hell do some of these people think they are, if you own the club fair enough but so many people think they are voices of authority, your just fat old men.