+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CARDIFF CITY ARE BACK IN BLUE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT

Re: CARDIFF CITY ARE BACK IN BLUE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT

Quote Originally Posted by Daibach wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 16:58
    Any chance of someone popping down the offie? I've drunk everything in the house.
    Le snot?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbank wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 14:28
    This is great news Mike. It should be a fantastic atmosphere tomorrow. Let's hope this lifts the team also and we see an improvement in performances.
    Message to team - for Gods sake don't spoil everything by playing crap tomorrow and getting beat....

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 17:14
    This is great news Mike. It should be a fantastic atmosphere tomorrow. Let's hope this lifts the team also and we see an improvement in performances.
    Message to team - for Gods sake don't spoil everything by playing crap tomorrow and getting beat....
    Does that really matter?

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 15:10
    All this was achieved without riots, calmly and with a lot of dignity. The fans that attended the stadium and kept up the 19.27 protests can be proud of what they have achieved.It was the public protests right in front of Tans eyes that brought this about finally.
    Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 17:43
    All this was achieved without riots, calmly and with a lot of dignity. The fans that attended the stadium and kept up the 19.27 protests can be proud of what they have achieved.It was the public protests right in front of Tans eyes that brought this about finally.

TLG being cheerful. Good lord

Great stuff. Out of curiosity are you going back to the club now we are back in blue

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 18:38
    Great stuff.
    I'm confused now. Are you missing TLG's sarcasm or am I missing yours. Or, least likely, are you both being genuine.

I expect it is sarcasm and he feels it is down to him.

You know..............I kinda miss that funny red strip we used to have a while back.

FECKING BRIL....................BLOOBIRDS!!

Didn't think it would happen yet. Vincent's mum eh - wise woman.

Well done everyone involved. Last nights meeting seemed to show a true passionate approach in a dignified manor. So excited for tomorrow now. Thanks to you all, fans and club hierarchy. Let's get behind the bluebirds as one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 19:16
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 18:38
    Great stuff.
    Neither of us can answer that question for both of us

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 17:14
    Scary thought eh. But as long as we don't get stuffed, we may feel, if we lost, that at least each player played for his shirt and that shirt was BLUE.

MAIDSTONE !! Keeps springing to mind .

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 19:16
    Great stuff.
    It's ok mate I'm with the plot

Can we nominate Vinny for a knighthood?

Thank feck for that..............now I can go watch my club again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 17:13
    Any chance of someone popping down the offie? I've drunk everything in the house.
    That bottle of green shit we bought from France a few years ago was a bit wierd tho...
    Shit, its 4am. I'm supposed to get up in three hours for the drive down. No sleep till Canton!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daibach wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 04:11
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 17:13
    That bottle of green shit we bought from France a few years ago was a bit wierd tho...
    Le snot?
    I have reassembled the Somerset massive and we are heading up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 08:50
    Le snot?
    Mustve been, I've boogying all night
    Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Coffee Crew wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 09:36
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 08:50
    Le snot?
    Shit, its 4am. I'm supposed to get up in three hours for the drive down. No sleep till Canton!!!!
    Thanks. I don't really understand what I said myself though

Le snot?
    Nice one. Enjoy.

Common sense prevails in the end!

Nice moment today was the sight of a grandad carrying his 2/3 year grandson down the stairs , both wrapped in new blue scarves , I have to say its did resonate with me about how I and probably others were introduced many years ago to the wonderful world of Cardiff City :
    Nice Day ( Perfect day )