+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CARDIFF CITY ARE BACK IN BLUE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT

Re: CARDIFF CITY ARE BACK IN BLUE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT

WOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Banned

Massive thanks from this Bluebird to everyone who worked and believed and fought for this. Big pat on the back. Now for those playoffs and back where we belong! I hear Messi is unhappy at Barsa.....

It's only a colour...

Bluebirds!

All this was achieved without riots, calmly and with a lot of dignity. The fans that attended the stadium and kept up the 19.27 protests can be proud of what they have achieved. It was the public protests right in front of Tans eyes that brought this about finally.

A great day in our clubs history - onwards and upwards

I had heard that season ticket prices were to rise by £25 across the board for everyone on price freeze and reduce to that price to everyone not on price freeze...so if that is the case my ticket will have gone up by £25 or £5 a season since the Price freeze began...that is acceptable to me if that is the case...lets see what they come up with

Congrats from Blackpool ... great example of what fans can do when owners go out of step

Absolutely thrilled that not only can I go back to supporting the team but also I have now got the opportunity to 'lazy' shop for for birthdays and xmas for my boys by being able to go in the club shop again.

I only hope that friends that have been lost due to this horror that was inflicted on our club soon return.

You know who you are.

Well done , I'm genuinely glad you've had your colours back.

SSN replaying bits of Tan's Christmas interview.
    Amazing how far up his own arse he was then, (and probably still is to some extent )

This is a huge U-turn, and last night was obviously window-dressing for him to say "I've listened to the fans".
    Well, he hasn't listened for two and a half years, I don't expect him to start now.
    I believe he would have continued ignoring the protests " from a small minority" (in his deluded mind), but his own lackeys told him enough was enough.
    He won't revert to the old badge, the club is "redesigning it to feature the bluebird more prominently".
    So it will still have a bigger dragon than is necessary, to please his culture.
    He's still too dangerous, in my view.
    What will he do next/

" We are back in Blue , said we are back in Blue ! "

Song for tomorrow.

I might well try and get there tomorrow, can't even remember what to do, can I buy a ticket on the day??

Quote Originally Posted by man-of-raisin wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 15:23
    Congrats from Blackpool ... great example of what fans can do when owners go out of step

Thank f*ck for that!

Quote Originally Posted by corky wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 15:21
    I had heard that season ticket prices were to rise by £25 across the board for everyone on price freeze and reduce to that price to everyone not on price freeze...so if that is the case my ticket will have gone up by £25 or £5 a season since the Price freeze began...that is acceptable to me if that is the case...lets see what they come up with
    I was happy to pay a price increase of around £50 but would have been happy with around £75.

Yipee!

In football terms I don't think anything has bettered this news I think Mehmet Dalman has come out of this with a lot of credit

Quote Originally Posted by bobh wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 15:24
    SSN replaying bits of Tan's Christmas interview.
    Bloooobirrrds

Fantastic news

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 14:12
    We will play in blue at home for the remainder of this season. The away kit will be red.
    Away kit red???? Not against Middlesbrough, Forest etc or Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool, Stoke, Southampton, Sunderland etc next season

Yey, we are back in blue!!!! Who cares about the badge or the 5000 red seats. Tan can keep those. Its the least he deserves after giving us our colours back.

They dont matter anyway.....

BACK IN BLUE BABY!!!!!!!!!

Am absolutely delighted

Thank you Vincent Tan for listening to your Mum & the fans. It takes guts to reverse a position you've taken publicly.

Wish I could be there tomorrow. Can't wait to be at the Derby County game in 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbank wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 14:28
    This is great news Mike. It should be a fantastic atmosphere tomorrow. Let's hope this lifts the team also and we see an improvement in performances.
    Glory seeker.

Any chance of someone popping down the offie? I've drunk everything in the house.

That bottle of green shit we bought from France a few years ago was a bit wierd tho...