+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A plea to my fellow Cardiff City fans

Re: A plea to my fellow Cardiff City fans

To the tune of Mrs Robinson...

And here's to you, "Thank You!" Madam Beng
    The Bluebirds love you more than you will know (oh oh oh)

Repeat until fade .,..

Quote Originally Posted by 1touchfootball wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 07:39
    What a load of cobblers.
    Let's win well, and to me that means leaving any and all protests behind.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 09:47
    What a load of cobblers.
    If you really think he has done this U-Turn out of respect then think again. Purely down to being advised his "business" is going down the tubes (with the low cup attendance and the #nobluenorenew campaign).
    It wasn't just a protest, to many it was a celebration of who we are. Applause today and frame it as respect for those who helped make the decision possible but from the next game on "we'll always be blue" should be every game.

You can forget a round of applause.

It will be the loudest We Will Always Be Blue - ever.

And rightly so.

Its a celebration.

If Tan turns up he can be made welcome prior to this.

Agreed - hopefully we can get an atmosphere back and turn the library back into something a bit more interesting

Yeah bollox to clapping.

Lets all wake up tomorrow and have lost our voices.

Be nice if people continue to turn up in blue as well with the blue scarves.

I really hope there will now be a 'blue scarf' giveaway, or at least some more cheap ones from the trust or Supporters club.

No offence to Billy The badge, but he's made enough out of this !

I think we should do both sing and clap.

There was two ways Tan could have gone.

1 He could have stuck to his stance and yes he would have lost his club and we would have lost our club potentially for ever. I guarantee it would have hurt us more than him. He is a billionaire, it would just have been a bad day in the office.

2. He changed his mind which was no small thing for such a bully boy. It is what we wanted and as such we should give him a little credit for that.

Now moving on, we would like a little more of his wealth to get this Blue team back in the premier league where we can all enjoy it properly.

Its like the nasty mother in law. Life is far better if we all pretend we get on.

Banned

What a load of cobblers.
    If you really think he has done this U-Turn out of respect then think again. Purely down to being advised his "business" is going down the tubes (with the low cup attendance and the #nobluenorenew campaign).
    Get off your knees.

What a load of cobblers.
    FOOL ME ONCE...