+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: shirt back to blue, can we now get a proper manager,

shirt back to blue, can we now get a proper manager,

I am happy to see us back in blue but the colour of the shirt is not going to win us matches. We need a manager who is at home with the demands this division makes. As nice a guy RS comes across as I have yet to see anything to show me he is up to it. I hope I am proved wrong and we go on a wizard run but I won't hold my breath.

Re: shirt back to blue, can we now get a proper manager,

The guy hasn't even had a chance to build his own team. I hope we don't become a club who has 3 or 4 managers a year. We were a big enough joke for the rebrand.
    Fans who want a manager gone after a month or two. Pathetic.

Not saying he is the answer, BUT this fella has done more in a few months to get our colours back, than the previous 2 did in 2 years.

Give him the respect he deserves.

B 2 B.

Looking back the best times in the past 15 years or so we're under dave jones. It took its time to get it right. Give Slade time

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 19:36
    Not saying he is the answer, BUT this fella has done more in a few months to get our colours back, than the previous 2 did in 2 years.
    100% agree, we'd never have gone back to blue if we'd been successful, Slade, and the players, should be given enormous respect for their part in the reversal. An astonishing achievement in such a short time.

Erm.............yes