+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yes mummy

Yes mummy

This is my final comment on Tan, as I agree its time to move forward and put what has happened behind us (but never forget.) Tan is saying that it was his mother who influenced him to make the change back. BOLL@CKS.! He just doesn't want to admit that it was the fans who were the major influence, showing him what a big mistake he had made. But if it means Tan saving face, then so be it. Small price to pay for going back to our traditional colours and emblem.

Re: Yes mummy

Only one thing remains now, TLG

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Rich wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 20:32
    This is my final comment on Tan, as I agree its time to move forward and put what has happened behind us (but never forget.) Tan is saying that it was his mother who influenced him to make the change back. BOLL@CKS.[/email]! He just doesn't want to admit that it was the fans who were the major influence, showing him what a big mistake he had made. But if it means Tan saving face, then so be it. Small price to pay for going back to our traditional colours and emblem.

She was going to send him to bed early, with no supper and bedtime story - most people would wilt under that pressure.

As you rightly say, we got our colours back, let him save face, its not a biggie in the long term and lets reunite this famous old club.

Whichever way you look at it, Tan has taken a MASSIVE blow to his ego. I'd doubt he's had so much hassle from 'customers' in his entire lifetime which is probably why he was so quick to laugh at our initial protests.
    The boycott (or apathy as some people put it) against Colchester, the missing ST holders and the threat of non renewals has finally sorted him out.
    A great victory, however small for the fans. Be proud!
    Quite possibly one of the greatest days in the history off CCFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemellons wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 20:43
    Whichever way you look at it, Tan has taken a MASSIVE blow to his ego. I'd doubt he's had so much hassle from 'customers' in his entire lifetime which is probably why he was so quick to laugh at our initial protests.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 20:33
    It's one of those 'will he or won't he stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 21:57
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 20:33
    It's one of those 'will he or won't he stories.
    No, it'll be a "he won't" story as he's had to say on here about 30 times since yesterday.