+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: TUCKER'S SERMON

TUCKER'S SERMON

Come on now Steve don't you think that was a little OTT? Please don't produce the same performance at the boot room.

Just (half) joking Tucks.....

Re: TUCKER'S SERMON

What are you on about? Have you got a link?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 21:53
    What are you on about? Have you got a link?
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ca rdiff-city-the-stands-must-8415875

He sounds like he should be narrating over a Roman conquest on the History Channel.

Side Note: Forgive, but NEVER forget!!

Tuckers OK, proper City fan.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 22:09
    Tuckers OK, proper City fan.
    Agree with you and Otis really. Whatever you may think of his journalistic talents - which are sometimes 'over-presented' perhaps...... you can't deny that he is a FAN - just like you and me. Or is it you and I?

Tucker can **** off.

Stupid c##t!

Quote Originally Posted by PROST wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 22:39
    Tucker can **** off.
    Steve ****er!

Go to The City Arms and have a pint with him.
    Get there before 10pm tho, it can get a bit weird after that!

Top man.

in other news the reptile centre has a 2 for 1 spider sale on this weekend

The worst case of band wagon jumping I've seen all day.

In other news cardiff reptile centre have a 2 for 1 spider offer on thus weekend

Re: in other news the reptile centre has a 2 for 1 spider sale on this weekend

He's alright is Tucker.

Re: in other news the reptile centre has a 2 for 1 spider sale on this weekend

Oh my god that was cringey.

He's got a point though.

But cringey.

And there was me thinking that yesterday's news would mean an end to 32 months of people telling me what I should be doing regarding the rebrand (i.e. do exactly the same thing as the person issuing the instructions is).

Right from day one this has been a personal issue for everyone involved and so much of the ill feeling and arguments might have been avoided if that had been appreciated more.

It took some of us longer to get there than it did others, but eventually there were enough individuals making, or threatening to make, decisions which would have made life very difficult for those running the club. Eventually that penny dropped with the man who really counted in this affair and, fair play to him, he was big enough to admit the error of his ways - that might not be how the story is being spun by the club, but it seems to me that this is exactly what has happened.

Again though, there is this pressure being put on to behave in a certain way towards our owner. Fair enough, if you genuinely believe that it's a time to build bridges then go ahead, but there are those (and I'm not talking about myself here) who cannot do that because of what's happened - they are not wrong or being disloyal, they are just individuals making a decision for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 04:29
    And there was me thinking that yesterday's news would mean an end to 32 months of people telling me what I should be doing regarding the rebrand (i.e. do exactly the same thing as the person issuing the instructions is).
    So, on a personal note - do you think it's time to build bridges or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 06:03
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 04:29
    Right from day one this has been a personal issue for everyone involved and so much of the ill feeling and arguments might have been avoided if that had been appreciated more.
    Far from being a sign of weakness, I've always admired the ability to admit to having made a mistake and so I now have a respect for Vincent Tan that I didn't have a week ago. I wouldn't put my feelings any more strongly than that, so I suppose I wouldn't class myself as quite being at the bridge building stage yet, but, as I said before, it's a case of each to their own as far as I'm concerned.

I don't mind Tucker. I didn't like his comments which were along the lines of "Don't like the red? Easy fix - don't go". And that video is extremely cringeworthy

Who cares though. Time to move on. 8 hours til kick off in Blue

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 06:24
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 06:03
    It took some of us longer to get there than it did others, but eventually there were enough individuals making, or threatening to make, decisions which would have made life very difficult for those running the club. Eventually that penny dropped with the man who really counted in this affair and, fair play to him, he was big enough to admit the error of his ways - that might not be how the story is being spun by the club, but it seems to me that this is exactly what has happened.
    I think the reasons he gave for returning to blue were as cringeworthy as Tucks's Sermon. But perhaps I'm being cynical. Still - if he looks after the club well and listens to us, then by all means build bridges IMV.

Tucker's the Neville Chamberlin of journalists. History is written by the victor, the loser writes nonsense for the South Wales Echo.

Why the f*ck do a lot of our fans profess to be LeaDeRs? It grinds my gears.Delusions of grandeur springs to mind. Muppets

Either support or walk - the choice is everyones to make

Grown men forgive and forget Bob - other choose to harbour bad feeling, negative thoughts etc.

If we had gone to war with another country and lost lives etc - then they'd have a point, it's a badge and the colour of a shirt - no one has died over this.

There is an opportunity now for NO excuses. Either support or walk - the choice is everyones to make - there is also no excuse to carp on from the sidelines either like some have done.

I sincerely hope it is a full house today - with everyone singing from the same hymn sheet