+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The end of the redbirds!

The end of the redbirds!

Re: The end of the redbirds!

The FA would not have made this decision so quick.

I believe this decision was made a month ago and the reason we played in white at Bournemouth was to antagonize fans into reaction.

Then the Crimbo announcement was to make Vincent to come out on top.

Don't care one iota how it's happened we are there and we all come out off this sorry episode WINNERS

B 2 B.

A most enjoyable read

I often finish work at 06:30 and head straight down to Paddington to catch the train down for the match. One of my colleagues, an elderly Scotsman, takes great delight in asking 'Are you off to see the Redbirds today?'. Every match day Saturday for the last two and a half seasons he has recycled the same tired old jibe. This morning as I was preparing to leave the office I looked forward to seeing the boring old git and enjoying the last laugh. Just my luck. He's on holiday... In Malaysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Blue wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 09:39
    I often finish work at 06:30 and head straight down to Paddington to catch the train down for the match. One of my colleagues, an elderly Scotsman, takes great delight in asking 'Are you off to see the Redbirds today?'. Every match day Saturday for the last two and a half seasons he has recycled the same tired old jibe. This morning as I was preparing to leave the office I looked forward to seeing the boring old got and enjoying the last laugh. Just my luck. He's on holiday... In Malaysia.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 09:40
    I often finish work at 06:30 and head straight down to Paddington to catch the train down for the match. One of my colleagues, an elderly Scotsman, takes great delight in asking 'Are you off to see the Redbirds today?'. Every match day Saturday for the last two and a half seasons he has recycled the same tired old jibe. This morning as I was preparing to leave the office I looked forward to seeing the boring old got and enjoying the last laugh. Just my luck. He's on holiday... In Malaysia.

I often finish work at 06:30 and head straight down to Paddington to catch the train down for the match. One of my colleagues, an elderly Scotsman, takes great delight in asking 'Are you off to see the Redbirds today?'. Every match day Saturday for the last two and a half seasons he has recycled the same tired old jibe. This morning as I was preparing to leave the office I looked forward to seeing the boring old git and enjoying the last laugh. Just my luck. He's on holiday... In Malaysia.

Lots to fix still (merchandise, official website designs, the work of the transfer committee, the style of the football, letter replying, debt to equity etc.) but hopefully this gives us the chance to do it in a positive atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 09:21
    The FA would not have made this decision so quick.
    Stop speaking sense its not befitting of you

when he returns it will be old news, so not worth him mentioning LOL