+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Battle For Blue

The Battle For Blue

Here is my take on the last 2.5 years. Bit of a long read (5,500 words!). Had hoped a newspaper might take it, but **** it, I'm going to just put it up. It's all subject to revision. One thing I know I've missed out is about the billboard that was put up - will probably add that at some point. Will also intersperse a few pictures, but just keen to post this up right now.

http://thefiskreport.com/post15/

Bluebirds!

Re: The Battle For Blue

The threat of non-renewing season tickets was the deciding factor - as it always would be. The 25% becoming 75% (or more) was the clincher.

That's not 5500 words

I know, it's just over 5,600, with more to be added. Will add something about the new seats and other significant changes to the stadium, will mention the billboard, and revise the conclusion about how yesterday panned out. Great day today. The Bluebirds are back!

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 12:32
    That's not 5500 words
    Thats page 1 of 8

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 19:22
    That's not 5500 words
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 12:32
    Thats page 1 of 8