+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gunnarson

Gunnarson

Anyone think that he is becoming a liability in our midfield,granted we scored from his throw in,otherwise he contributed absolutely nothing in the middle of the park.He seems happy to point out to others where they should be whilst his man wanders free to give our back four a tough time.
    I think he was culpable in our beatings by Brentford,Bournemouth and Watford and have no idea why he keeps his place.
    Been a great servant but worried now that he in the side on reputation rather than contribution.

Re: Gunnarson

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 19:54
    Anyone think that he is becoming a liability in our midfield,granted we scored from his throw in,otherwise he contributed absolutely nothing in the middle of the park.He seems happy to point out to others where they should be whilst his man wanders free to give our back four a tough time.
    Adeyemi and Ralls is the wAy forward in centre midfield

Yep he offers very little in my opinion. Ralls and adeyemu much better option.

He's probably the one to drop from out midfield three.

Agree he is too slow and offers little going forward.To be fair he played better today but we need legs in midfield and we have better options.He has served us well but we should be looking for a quicker player. There are one or two in the U21s. Wharton and Sullivan come to mind.

Thought he looked a bit better in the second half but he would be the one out of midfield today who I would drop.

He doesnt close players down. He looks around expecting someone else to do it.
    However, yes he did improve in the second half.

Sad to say his best form seem to be behind him. I don't know what's gone wrong but the days of him being an all action midfielder who would drive the team on and frequently chip in with goals look to be gone

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN wrote on Sat, 10 January 2015 19:54
    Yes he is a good servant and can add some value, but he does look laboured,when your match him against Whitt's s who is so much sharper.