So i go and get it for the Ps3, must have been fairly shortly after i posted the original post

we have a go, build the house at the start, hunt around for some Iron ore to make some shears ( for some wool ) to make a bed, cannot find any, so then realise i can kill the sheep for the bed, i then build the bed, but its too close to a " monster " who is outside the house, the house is very small, then my daughter announces, we are not playing the game ( most tutorials lead into the main game, no not this game ) so thats almost 3 hours wasted rebuilding the house etc etc

so she is of to bed and i say " do you want me to start a game, build a house, so when darkness comes you are safe and you can either build another house that you want, or do what you want ", yes please she says
My wife goes of to bed at 10.30 after a episdoe of scandal that we both watch, then i am playing away out the conservatory, its stormy as hell, i get hungry and pop to the kitchen for a snack, the bloody time is 3.30 am the house is 2 storey with a glass veranda though but i am slightly tired this morning when i got up at 7