+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyones children play on " minecraft "

Re: anyones children play on " minecraft "

So i go and get it for the Ps3, must have been fairly shortly after i posted the original post

we have a go, build the house at the start, hunt around for some Iron ore to make some shears ( for some wool ) to make a bed, cannot find any, so then realise i can kill the sheep for the bed, i then build the bed, but its too close to a " monster " who is outside the house, the house is very small, then my daughter announces, we are not playing the game ( most tutorials lead into the main game, no not this game ) so thats almost 3 hours wasted rebuilding the house etc etc

so she is of to bed and i say " do you want me to start a game, build a house, so when darkness comes you are safe and you can either build another house that you want, or do what you want ", yes please she says
    My wife goes of to bed at 10.30 after a episdoe of scandal that we both watch, then i am playing away out the conservatory, its stormy as hell, i get hungry and pop to the kitchen for a snack, the bloody time is 3.30 am the house is 2 storey with a glass veranda though but i am slightly tired this morning when i got up at 7

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Thu, 15 January 2015 09:46
    So i go and get it for the Ps3, must have been fairly shortly after i posted the original post
    You are going to be so pissed when she ha a go an changes your house...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie wrote on Thu, 15 January 2015 09:49
    we have a go, build the house at the start, hunt around for some Iron ore to make some shears ( for some wool ) to make a bed, cannot find any, so then realise i can kill the sheep for the bed, i then build the bed, but its too close to a " monster " who is outside the house, the house is very small, then my daughter announces, we are not playing the game ( most tutorials lead into the main game, no not this game ) so thats almost 3 hours wasted rebuilding the house etc etc
    it can be the beach retreat

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Thu, 15 January 2015 09:51
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie wrote on Thu, 15 January 2015 09:49
    so she is of to bed and i say " do you want me to start a game, build a house, so when darkness comes you are safe and you can either build another house that you want, or do what you want ", yes please she says
    Mine used to love it. I got them to make me a huge football stadium. Great game for kids, far better on the PC though as its easier to cheat for resources!

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK wrote on Wed, 14 January 2015 17:31
    bird at my work married the guy who created this shite.he's rolling in cash, recently bought the most expensive apartment in Stockholm. yes! im jealous. (she's a munter though)
    Notch isn't married.. You're right about rolling in it though, he sold minecraft to Microsoft for $2.5b

Quote Originally Posted by we bleed blue wrote on Wed, 14 January 2015 18:17
    Fecking Minecraft,sick to death of my 8yr old watching screaming,spotty teenagers playing it on YouTube,I'd do time if I could get my hands on fecking Stampy or squid!
    My 9 & 10 year olds love it and they are always showing me their latest creations, but I am 100% with you about Stampy - his irritating voice cuts right through me like a knife (no idea who squid is though).

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Wed, 14 January 2015 17:18
    My 7yr old just came home and wants to play on it
    all the kids are doing minecraft get it

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK wrote on Wed, 14 January 2015 17:31
    bird at my work married the guy who created this shite.he's rolling in cash, recently bought the most expensive apartment in Stockholm. yes! im jealous. (she's a munter though)
    If its his ex-wife hes now worth 1.5 billion, so sucks to be her.