+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Headwear and the follically challenged.

Headwear and the follically challenged.

I have a theory that men who wear hats/baseball caps,woolies etc from a young age and wear them regularly,are more prone to become as bald as a coot, than men who don't.
    I have never worn hats of any kind, even when it's baltic. At the age of 51, i still have a good mop of hair. Most of my mates/work colleagues who don headwear, are either shiny heads, or heading that way.
    It is said that a lot of the bodies heat is lost through the top of the napper, but to me, that's a natural process and stops overheating. I think it's more important to let sunlight onto your bonce.
    Any thoughts?

Re: Headwear and the follically challenged.

'Men' that wear baseball caps look ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by EdinburghBlue wrote on Wed, 14 January 2015 19:34
    I have a theory that men who wear hats/baseball caps,woolies etc from a young age and wear them regularly,are more prone to become as bald as a coot, than men who don't.
    Has anyone ever seen a bald homeless guy?

First Team

Does this mean if I cover my nose and ears hair will stop sprouting from these body parts ?

Quote Originally Posted by EdinburghBlue wrote on Wed, 14 January 2015 19:34
    You'd be shit in the army.

But your theory does have legs .. look what constantly wearing a hat did to this poor fella ..

I have never been one for hats, I'm 'middle aged', I have not lost one hair off my head.
    Doubt that 'proves' much

My Dad was never 'folic-ly challenged' either.
    I suspect that has more of a bearing on it.

From a young age For 15 years I wore a hard hat in the steelworks, and I am pleased to say I have a full head of greying hair, mind you I worked with a right bunch of bald bastards.

Ive been wearing shirts for years yet still have a hairy back

Are all chefs, policemen, surgeons, military, traffic wardens, rappers, motorcyclists, tinfoilers, arabs, skiers, fish & chip, popes, divers and bobble-hat wearers bald?

Known women who were wearing caps, but some of them were as hairy as fu

B 2 B.

I can't wear hats. Too hot. It has to be below freezing for me to even think of one.