+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: brave man

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

brave man

Today was our grandaughters funeral,my son inlaw carried the coffin into the chapple on his own.I could not have done what he done.I told my Mrs we have to be strong for them i was the first to cry.i am so emotional,i can not help it when family and friends are involved i am crap

Re: brave man

Sorry mate. There is no harder funeral to attend.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster wrote on Wed, 14 January 2015 21:00
    Today was our grandaughters funeral,my son inlaw carried the coffin into the chapple on his own.I could not have done what he done.I told my Mrs we have to be strong for them i was the first to cry.i am so emotional,i can not help it when family and friends are involved i am crap
    Don't know what too say here mate.

Thoughts are with you.

No problem crying with emotion today, it would be worrying if you didn't. Can't imagine what you and yours are going through, sincere condolences from me and my family.

You're a long long way from crap

So sorry to hear of your loss pal. RIP little one

rip

from my family to yours

and there was me feeling sorry for myself over shit job I am overqualified for. I now feel a wanker.

Sorry for your loss, grief is an unbearable feeling and deepest condolences to your family.

Nothing wrong with crying. Best wishes from me.

My heart goes out to you and your family. Utmost respect for your son in law and there's nothing wrong with shedding tears on a day like you've had.

Sometimes, it really is OK to cry.
    It is clear you are still being strong too.

Peace be with you and your family.

Went thru the same with my mrs mate.
    Lost baby after ivf so was our only chance. Cried for days coz it broke my heart to see her devastation.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy G wrote on Wed, 14 January 2015 21:31
    I was crying like i have never cried before.the mrs has gone to bed now that is why i can post she thinks i have no emotion.Just try to be the big man in front of her,****ing gutted tears are not enough

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster wrote on Wed, 14 January 2015 21:43
    Lost baby after ivf so was our only chance. Cried for days coz it broke my heart to see her devastation.
    All the best Jeeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy G wrote on Wed, 14 January 2015 21:56
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepster wrote on Wed, 14 January 2015 21:43
    I was crying like i have never cried before.the mrs has gone to bed now that is why i can post she thinks i have no emotion.Just try to be the big man in front of her,****ing gutted tears are not enough
    Thanks biggy this is why i like this mb because what ever people have been through there is some one who has gone the same way.Thanx to everyone

Sorry in my heart for you and your family.

No more words......

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster wrote on Wed, 14 January 2015 21:00
    Thoughts are with you and your family.

Years ago I saw my cousin having to carry the coffin of his baby boy, it's one of the saddest things I can remember seeing and thought at the time " How hard must that be"
    Then, watching on the news a story where kids had been killed, I read a placard that said "The smallest coffins are the heaviest" it took me back to the funeral I mentioned above.
    So sorry for your family's loss, my thoughts are with you.

Thinking of you and your family xxx

Quote Originally Posted by seethatbluebirdfly wrote on Thu, 15 January 2015 05:35
    Years ago I saw my cousin having to carry the coffin of his baby boy, it's one of the saddest things I can remember seeing and thought at the time " How hard must that be"
    Puts life into perspective . God bless

It happened to my sister in law about 10yrs ago, I've buried both my parents but that was the hardest funeral I've ever been to. Seeing a coffin that size is heart breaking.
    Best wishes to you and yours.

Went through the same two years ago mate heart breaking my boy was 13 they have got to be strong it's hard all the best,so sorry for your families loss

Deepest sympathies.