+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Van Rage at cyclist

Van Rage at cyclist

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-30846362

What a w@nker. enjoy your time inside!!

Re: Van Rage at cyclist

A white van driver is a bit of c*nt. Didn't see that coming...

Hahahhaah, good on him!!! Should have slapped him up a bit more. ****ing cyclists, thinking they're the dogs bollucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Otis wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 15:46
    Hahahhaah, good on him!!! Should have slapped him up a bit more. ****ing cyclists, thinking they're the dogs bollucks.
    I would have knocked that baldy ****out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 16:01
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 15:46
    I love winding motorists up when out on my bike. Weaving in and out of the traffic ,through red lights cycling across pedestrian crossings....
    Battle of the Baldys!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 15:41
    Damn. It's in the press now. Slade had heard about this hard working prolific striker and was hoping to keep it quiet and sign up Van Rage for a fee of about 400k.

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 15:44
    A white van driver is a bit of c*nt. Didn't see that coming...
    If it had been the cyclist at fault then beat the crap out of him

A fat bully with no self control, bang the prick up.

right at the start, the cyclist is undertaking at a junction , riding over a drain cover... dangerous, but then he`s a cyclist and owns the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Philb wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 18:42
    right at the start, the cyclist is undertaking at a junction , riding over a drain cover... dangerous, but then he`s a cyclist and owns the road.
    There are some arsehole cyclists I grant you that but, undertaking when the traffic stream is going slower is permitted and doesn't deserve some bald ****knocking you off the trying to punch your lamps out. I hope he gets what he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Fila Bj wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 21:15
    The van driver is a complete prick. He over took the cyclist and then chose to run him off the road, there is no justification for his actions.
    The van driver was a typical bully.

You are perfectly entitled to pass on the left hand side in slow moving traffic.

If he didn't go over the drain then you'd be complaining he's too far from the kerb and preventing vehicles passing.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 13:01
    If he didn't go over the drain then you'd be complaining he's too far from the kerb and preventing vehicles passing.
    Not to excuse the van driver, rather to point out one of the facts of life to the cyclist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewi wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 13:05
    He did however shout "get off your phone you muppet"
    He was on his phone, so you can add driving with our due care and attention to the assault charge

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 13:08
    If you shout muppet at strangers, some day, someone is going to lamp you.
    Again, I'm not saying it's justified or that I would punch him if he called me a muppet. Just that if you don't want to be punched, don't verbally abuse people in public, whether they deserve it or not.

Dewi

I do agree with what you are saying, however cyclists, as annoying as some can be, are vulnerable compared to drivers protected by their big metal boxes. When I'm out on the bike (rare as it is), it becomes clear just how unaware other drivers can be

Go to jail, do not pass go, goodbye job and good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 13:15
    Dewi
    And Feedy, I agree with you too, I'd like to cycle on the roads occasionally, but it is way too dangerous, I stick to the northern versions of the Taff Trail instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewi wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 13:13
    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 13:08
    If you shout muppet at strangers, some day, someone is going to lamp you.
    Not to excuse the van driver, rather to point out one of the facts of life to the cyclist.
    Have another look, the van was already forcing the cyclist into the gutter accidentally because the driver was on his phone and not looking. I think the cyclist was in his rights to be angry but he didn't bang on the van and shout "let's av it" did he?