+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Feedback and Colonel Cærdiffi met in real life....

If Feedback and Colonel Cærdiffi met in real life....

Would they get along? Would they fight?

Would they just laugh off the MB banter, and buy each other a pint....

Re: If Feedback and Colonel Cærdiffi met in real life....

Is the answer "they would be looking in a mirror"

B 2 B.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 18:33
    Fightclub maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Rumney-Coleman wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 18:35
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 18:33
    B 2 B.
    B 2 B.

I seem to remember a poster on here describing an encounter with our seedy in a pub somewhere. Something about seedy standing up, holding forth about everything, oblivious to the fact that the rest of the group were doing their best to ignore him.

You can generally walk away from the seedys of the world in a pub situation. They are the ones stood on their own at the bar, occasionally butting in to other peoples' conversations to point out that they are wrong about something ......

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Tim Muff wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 18:58
    I seem to remember a poster on here describing an encounter with our seedy in a pub somewhere. Something about seedy standing up, holding forth about everything, oblivious to the fact that the rest of the group were doing their best to ignore him.
    You're making that up aren't you.

Thanks

That's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 18:59
    You can generally walk away from the seedys of the world in a pub situation. They are the ones stood on their own at the bar, occasionally butting in to other peoples' conversations to point out that they are wrong about something ......
    Anyway, I'd love to stay and chat, but my mates are sat down there waiting for their pints. See ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Tim Muff wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:07
    So you have no proof. That's fine. Enjoy your pint.

Hello pot.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:05
    Hey man I've just had a big fat spliff and that's looks kinda cool

My mates

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:08
    No.
    If ever there was a story I could believe without requiring proof it's that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:19
    No.
    Anyway, I'd love to stay and chat, but my mates are sat down there waiting for their pints. See ya.
    I can only assume you're used to people walking away so it doesn't sound far fetched to you.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:17
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:05
    Hey man I've just had a big fat spliff and that's looks kinda cool
    I dunno you Tiger Bay boys .. smoking that ghandi , as you calls it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:20
    No.
    Hmmm, not quite Feedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:04
    I think the story was about a Trust meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:29
    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:04
    Can you provide a link to that one. I'm sure you have bookmarked it.
    Never been to a trust meeting. I did attend a fan meeting once, can't remember what it was about. I didn't say a word in the meeting at all as the meeting minutes corroborate.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:22
    No.
    If ever there was a story I could believe without requiring proof it's that one.
    It was my best attempt at a comeback. I can only do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:45
    No.
    Well... this is an open goal...

Quote Originally Posted by [quote title=Croesy Blue wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:18
    Dr Tim Muff wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:07] I seem to remember a poster on here describing an encounter with our seedy in a pub somewhere. Something about seedy standing up, holding forth about everything, oblivious to the fact that the rest of the group were doing their best to ignore him.
    You're friends with the Chuckle Brothers?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:49
    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 19:45
    No.
    I can only assume you're used to people walking away so it doesn't sound far fetched to you.
    However you want to see it, whatever makes you happy.

Mr Cowan runs Cardiff History and Hauntings, and organises ghost tours. I'm tempted to book a ghost walk just to hear about one of Cardiff's most unsettling experiences - a night out with Feedback.