+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If Feedback and Colonel Cærdiffi met in real life....

Re: If Feedback and Colonel Cærdiffi met in real life....

@blue sky

You have pm

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 10:34
    @blue sky
    No I don't

Quote Originally Posted by blue sky wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 10:26
    I seem to remember a poster on here describing an encounter with our seedy in a pub somewhere. Something about seedy standing up, holding forth about everything, oblivious to the fact that the rest of the group were doing their best to ignore him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 18:59
    You can generally walk away from the seedys of the world in a pub situation. They are the ones stood on their own at the bar, occasionally butting in to other peoples' conversations to point out that they are wrong about something ......
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Tim Muff wrote on Fri, 16 January 2015 18:58
    You're making that up aren't you.
    Nothing in this story surprises me one iota.

Quote Originally Posted by blue sky wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 10:38
    @blue sky
    You have pm
    Yes you do

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 10:39
    I seem to remember a poster on here describing an encounter with our seedy in a pub somewhere. Something about seedy standing up, holding forth about everything, oblivious to the fact that the rest of the group were doing their best to ignore him.
    You can generally walk away from the seedys of the world in a pub situation. They are the ones stood on their own at the bar, occasionally butting in to other peoples' conversations to point out that they are wrong about something ......
    It was me who relayed that story, but I'd only read about it on CardiffWalesMap forum.
    Except Jim version of events are all bollocks. Bluesky has been given the facts, if he wants to corroborate he knows who he needs to speak to. It is up to him whether he wants to seek the truth or take one persons word who had a vendetta.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 10:41
    It was me who relayed that story, but I'd only read about it on CardiffWalesMap forum.
    Feedback met other forum members for a pint or three and rather than sit with the group he stood over them, regaling them with his fascinating anecdotes and insights.
    Lighten up FFS. You are not the centre of the universe, you are as significant/insignificant as anyone else on Earth.

Fine, but what Jim said was bollocks.

As for your comment about lig tending up. It's not me who gets irate at what others post. Live and live and all that.

Lightening, once again apologies for the typo

NB you really shouldn't judge people by what they post here. It's meant to be a bit of fun

^THIS

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 10:55
    Or is this yet another example of you knowing there was typo as you were typing it but just posting it anyway? (as you claimed yesterday)

@blue sky
    You have pm
    Hey, did he PM you? I seem to remember him trying something similar with me once before when he was getting leathered.

I don't think colonel ever goes outside so the above scenario would never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubert Cumberdale wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 11:58
    I don't think colonel ever goes outside so the above scenario would never happen.
    Been out with my daughter most of the morning. I appreciate your concern though

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 11:48
    NB you really shouldn't judge people by what they post here. It's meant to be a bit of fun
    Don't you think your behaviour is becoming a little compulsive

Feedy would turn up 2 hours early and then fack off accusing the other of not turning up.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 11:49
    @blue sky
    You have pm
    No I don't
    Of course I did, which is why bluesky changed tack.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 12:03
    Feedy would turn up 2 hours early and then fack off accusing the other of not turning up.
    Very good mick. Not sure of what the relevance is to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 12:02
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 11:48
    As a person who oddly claims to never re-read your own posts, can I ask if you re-read your post and noticed the typo?
    Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 12:03
    @blue sky
    You have pm
    No I don't
    Hey, did he PM you? I seem to remember him trying something similar with me once before when he was getting leathered.
    So either you've got some dirt on bluesky or you've threatened him then. Which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 12:05
    All the relevance in the world feedy. A la Butchers Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 12:07
    @blue sky
    You have pm
    No I don't
    Neither. I've just explained a bit of background and given him a few names of people who can corroborate what happened. It's up to bluesky whether he acts on that information. The upshot is what Jim had said was complete nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 12:10
    @blue sky
    You have pm
    No I don't
    So either you've got some dirt on bluesky or you've threatened him then. Which is it?
    Well I have to say, after seeing how you act on here for the past few years I am inclined to believe what Jim has said, none of the story seems out of place for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 12:09
    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 12:05
    All the relevance in the world feedy. A la Butchers Arms.
    I understand the reference mick. I was passing through and was going to buy you a pint. You didn't finish work and I had somewhere to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 12:12
    @blue sky
    You have pm
    No I don't
    Neither. I've just explained a bit of background and given him a few names of people who can corroborate what happened. It's up to bluesky whether he acts on that information. The upshot is what Jim had said was complete nonsense.
    For some who has intelligence you, along with the likes or archie, dtm, calon lan and Vimana have no common sense. Even now you can't work out you're being played. Time and again. To be fair it's become a chore as you take it way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback2blue wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 12:19
    @blue sky
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 12:12
    You have pm
    No I don't
    Well I have to say, after seeing how you act on here for the past few years I am inclined to believe what Jim has said, none of the story seems out of place for you.
    You know a wise man once told me, if you smell shit wherever you go, check your own shoes.