+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Full Time: Norwich 3 - 2 Cardiff. Matchday thread

Re: Norwich v Cardiff. Matchday thread

yes get in... half time

some rest bite

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 15:50
    We've been dominated in midfield under 4 different managers. Jones, Mackay, Solskjaer and now Slade. I'd say it's a personnel problem personally.
    I have to say, I've always said that he deserves a transfer window before being judged but as the weeks go by it's looking more and more like he's out of his depth.

Nevermind the score, whats the % now? I'd take a 6-0 drubbing if we could get 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 15:55
    We've been dominated in midfield under 4 different managers. Jones, Mackay, Solskjaer and now Slade. I'd say it's a personnel problem personally.
    I just hope Slade recognises that and brings in a brand new midfield unit before the window closes.
    That's the problem.

We have a squad capable of winning this division there is no doubt about it however we have a manager that is clueless and has absolutely no idea what he's doing. I don't buy his crap about its going to take time to get this squad right etc in my opinion it's fine if we had the right person managing it im confident we would be challenging.

In defense we have Marshall , fabio & turner who proved they are up to this level and we all know Brayford is good enough the only slight concern is Morrison however we have Manga who is a top player.

In midfield we still have Whitts , Noone & Gunners all there when we went up so again proven in this divsion

And upfront we have ALF who again has proven himself to be a very good striker and also produced in the BPL with reading & KJ who is the type of player defenders hate to play against.

There's no doubt managed correctly this team has the capability to be up there , Slade hasn't got a clue and the fact that we consistently have under 40% possession just about sums the guy up. He's been in the lower leagues all his managerial career and unfortunately we are finding out why.

Meh. I'll talk an ass kicking if it moves Slade closer to the exit door.

I just hope Slade recognises that and brings in a brand new midfield unit before the window closes.
    The transfer window is showing Slade is really not up to it.

Also in Mackay's first season I don't we've had a more solid, hardworking and pain in the arse (for the opposition) midfield than Conway, Whitts, Gunnar and Cowie. I don't think they would work now, but the work rate was brilliant in that first season. Although the lack of quality and pace eventually showed through imo

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 15:59
    Meh. I'll talk an ass kicking if it moves Slade closer to the exit door.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc95 wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 15:59
    We have a squad capable of winning this division there is no doubt about it however we have a manager that is clueless and has absolutely no idea what he's doing. I don't buy his crap about its going to take time to get this squad right etc in my opinion it's fine if we had the right person managing it im confident we would be challenging.
    You're looking through rose coloured glasses I'm afraid. This squad is not capable enough to win anything.

I have to say, I've always said that he deserves a transfer window before being judged but as the weeks go by it's looking more and more like he's out of his depth.
    No shit?

in 13th place, 17 points of Bournemouth at the top and 10 points of play offs we are no better off then when ole was here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 15:58
    Would you trust Slade to be able to do it though?
    wat ur sayin i got a problem u got teh probelm pal come at me bro ill sugar u

Slade did well when he first arrived to win a few games, however its showing now how out of his depth he is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 16:00
    I remember us being dominated a lot, but winning games on pure graft and hard work. In the premier league we were exposed for the fairly clueless unit that we were. Good at defending for our lives, but not much use at anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 16:05
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 15:58
    shuv it up ur bum curnul

F*CK OFF SLADE

...and take Scott Young with you.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 15:59
    Perhaps Young will take over in the summer

We have a squad capable of winning this division
    I thought only the SWE journalists believed that!

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 16:07
    Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 15:59
    Feasible.. this is Cardiff City after all.

You really believe that? I'll ask you the same question not Eddie May didn't answer a few days ago - name me one match this season when we have looked like we have "a squad capable of winning this division"?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 15:30
    Aw bugger, keeper saves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 15:29
    I can't remember if Whitts has missed a penalty before!
    Millwall at home 2009 I think

REVELL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 16:22
    REVELL!!!!
    Slade in

The fight back begins.