+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jason Perry arguing with Leighton James on Call Rob

Jason Perry arguing with Leighton James on Call Rob

Leighton Jaames. Great player......but such a ****.

Re: Jason Perry arguing with Leighton James on Call Rob

that show is dreadful mind. i think you need a single figure IQ to be on there

Psycho feck him up, psycho, psycho feck him up!!!!!

I had the misfortune of John Hartson spoiling my enjoyment of the second half of the Jacks game on 5live this afternoon. He really is a fookwit. His best today was describing how well Oscar scored a goal using the right hand side of his boot!!

I was first on last week!

How James gets work as a pundit I don't know? When talking about Gunnar, his bitterness towards us really shone through, plus when talking about Adam Matthews signing for us, he says 'He's too good for the Championship, plus he's a Swansea boy." The fella makes my blood boil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 20:33
    How James gets work as a pundit I don't know? When talking about Gunnar, his bitterness towards us really shone through, plus when talking about Adam Matthews signing for us, he says 'He's too good for the Championship, plus he's a Swansea boy." The fella makes my blood boil.
    He hates us so much it clouds his judgement,plus he is a big cu*nt

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 20:33
    Shame on R.Wales for giving him any attention, let pay him for that drivel.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04yfgq9

If you want to hear Psycho and the alcoholic Buffoon James' exchange of words, listen from around the 1 hour 15 mark. James making sarcastic comments about Perrys playing experience at the top level, show what a horrible Kent he really is.

Jason was just saying you dont need to buy PL or expensive players to get the right players. eg Bournemouth, then he says "oh dont compare yourselves to them"... he is a class a bell end.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 21:57
    Normal service resumed then

Quote Originally Posted by bezooo wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 22:01
    Jason was just saying you dont need to buy PL or expensive players to get the right players. eg Bournemouth, then he says "oh dont compare yourselves to them"... he is a class a bell end.
    Leighton was adamant that the only way to improve is to bring players in from a higher level than you are currently at. When Perry pointed out that Swansea had plenty of lower league players as they progressed alcoholic lollipop man/bus passenger of the year went silent.

How stupid is leighton james?

Funny to hear perry tear him apart like that- perry is a surprisingly good pundit to be fair.

That is worth a listen anyone who hasn't heard it.

Not living in S Wales, i dont get to hear it

though just clicked on the link

Jase really did tear him a new one, Leighton really does come across as a lost drunk being asked his opinion

James might have played at a higher level, but Perry is far more intelligent and a far far nicer person than that stinking drink-driving JB will ever be.

And I agree with Father Dougal, I enjoy hearing what Perry has to say, he's level headed and sensible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Sun, 18 January 2015 17:01
    James might have played at a higher level, but Perry is far more intelligent and a far far nicer person than that stinking drink-driving JB will ever be.
    Not a fan Tim?

James is a joke even in Swansea.We know Jason Perry has got blue tinted glasses on but he at least tries to hide it and does come across as being fair. James may well have been the better player but as for being a pundit he strictly a non leaguer with a horrible attitude and irritating voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Sun, 18 January 2015 17:04
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Sun, 18 January 2015 17:01

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy wrote on Sun, 18 January 2015 17:04
    James is a joke even in Swansea.We know Jason Perry has got blue tinted glasses on but he at least tries to hide it and does come across as being fair. James may well have been the better player but as for being a pundit he strictly a non leaguer with a horrible attitude and irritating voice.
    Professional, but having met him several times, I'm not surprised. He's a top man, proud, but polite with no ego.

Perry always sounds like he knows what hes talking about , with that in mind maybe we should get him in place instead of Young

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Sun, 18 January 2015 17:07
    Perry always seems to be very complimentary about Swansea.
    I agree a met with the local youth football and found him to be a gentleman. I would'nt want him to tackle me mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Sun, 18 January 2015 17:07
    Perry always seems to be very complimentary about Swansea.
    The point Perry was making about bringing lower league players in not necessarily being negative and using Bournemouth as an example was right.

I just listened to it, jase is right, I like him as a pundit,either James' judgment is clouded by his hatred of us or he knows **** all, I'm leaning towards the later.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontprennau Bluebird wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 18:58
    Leighton Jaames. Great player......but such a ****.
    Thankfully, James does seem to be on air less and less these days. Best for all concerned really.